Hey guys

i've been getting some varies of heavy buzz from my squier fat strat lately

sometimes the thing buzzes heavily and it gets less when i touch any metal

then there's times i have a heavy buzz that gets worse when i touch the metal

really strange, i'm gonna take a look at the wiring right now, but i actually haven;t got an idea where to look at/what to look for.

could someone please tell me what it could be, and how i can solve it? (i've got solding equipment)

thanks
not sure, a picture might help out some more experienced people, possible bad solder joints or maybe even a crimped wire somewhere...

idk man buzzing just seems to happen with me as well i always try to work it into whatever im playing lol =P
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
i like your style, just installed a dimarzio in my custom w/ 2 singles as well.

i know the wiring job is better then mine

the only thing i could possibly think of it [if its only one pickup that buzzes] that the pickups interenals might be getting damaged, that or if its all of them it could be the switch, more then likley a solder joint on the hot wire [on yours the white wire on the middle contact on your volume pot] on the vol pot OR the output jack.

sorry i cant be of much more assistance that's just me speculating
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Last edited by played[out] at Mar 27, 2009,
im putting it togheter again now, i'll let the shop have a look

im havving fret buzz now though, the neck can't be warped right? i've had the strongs off for like.. 20 minutes max
if it is just mess with the nut inside it, loosen it up then tighten it agian. i highly odubt its the neck
Quote by Pilots

Corrective action:
do as all giutarists have done. throw the ****
Quote by Pilots

Corrective action:
sorry i couldnt help =\
Quote by Pilots

Corrective action: