Well everybody i know and some i don't have names for their guitars. I can't thing of what to name mine. I have a newly refinished Stratocaster. and a 1979 Dean V...

What could I name them?
Oh Hey look at my signature
Strat= Bloodcarcassoflivingdestruction!!

Dean=Shelly
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

As long as you name one of them Vanshaya, I'm alright with anything.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Wayne and Garth?
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Marshall Valvestate VS65R
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Quote by goodlifebadlife
I couldnt belive that the butler was the murdere, that was really strange. Seeing as he was also a robot. From the past. And a sea monster.
Strat= Jimmy
Dean= Dean

Just had sausage.

My names?

Ibanez RG (Electric)= Karen
Ibanez SRX2EX1(Backup Bass)= David
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5(Main Bass)= Big Baby
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
this may sound gay but i had the same problem i didnt know what to name my guitars, so i searched on google "baby names" and the first site that comes up is a list of baby names just go through until you find one you like
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
Well if you are a boy you have to name it a girl name because you can't name something that you rub your hands up and down a boy name
i like Sammy and Dean, if you do that you have to have the last name be Winchester... i think thats how it's spelled...
Quote by Rhoads_1096
Well if you are a boy you have to name it a girl name because you can't name something that you rub your hands up and down a boy name

^exactly
Quote by Rhoads_1096

so true.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.