hey guys!
at the end of the year im hoping to get another new guitar for my birthday/christmas!
I would love a V, my last guitar was a 7 string & going back to a 6 doesn't quite feel right anymore.
so im wondering if there are any good 7 string V's, that aren't too expensive (around £500 or lower) & able to get them in the UK & if possible comes with a case, or i can order a case with it
also, i'd like a Floyd Rose, but it's okay if it hasn't got one

PLUS... i play metal

thanks for any suggestions
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Mar 27, 2009,
You should be able to find one but i pretty much guarantee you'll have to order it
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Does it have to be exactly a V? Or can it be something like a Jackson Rhoads? Cause I know the Rhoads you can get as a 7-string and have a Floyd
Quote by Koshman32
Does it have to be exactly a V? Or can it be something like a Jackson Rhoads? Cause I know the Rhoads you can get as a 7-string and have a Floyd

yeah, i love Rhoads guitars, i have an Agile Reaper as well (6 string, custom Rhoads sorta style!)
i was wanting a proper V because i havn't played a proper one yet, but a Rhoads shape would be fine
I own an Agile Hornet Pro VII. The cost was $600(american).

It has:

24 frets
V Mahogany Body
EMG707s
Licensed Floyd Rose
3 knobs for each pickup's tone and the final one for the master volume.
Ebony fretboard
7 strings

I'd guess it is out of stock at the moment but check www.rondomusic.com and send Kurt an email. You can probably find out if he'll have any more any time soon. It is plain awesome and it looks radical, rather than just pure brutal. =)

Hope it helps~
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by RR787
I'd guess it is out of stock at the moment but check www.rondomusic.com and send Kurt an email. You can probably find out if he'll have any more any time soon.

yeah, i've already tried that, i asked if there were any chances of 7 string Hornets or Reapers by the end of the year & he emailed back just saying that they'd consider it
so i can always hope! *fingers crossed*
schecter makes some good V's with floyds.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I think agile have one.

But if your lucky u could find a discountinued RR7 on ebay or craigslist or something. There arn't really that many production V 7 strings
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Shredx
I think agile have one.

But if your lucky u could find a discountinued RR7 on ebay or craigslist or something. There arn't really that many production V 7 strings

i know
& if i did find an RR7, it's probably quite likely to be kinda expensive because they're discontinued