If u want to sound like slash try wearing a top hat, that might help brah
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
depends on how good your ear is.

in theory, no. slash uses a dunlop wah, which is an american-voiced wah, whereas the vox is very italian voiced. with some mods i'm sure you can pull it off, but like i said, it is all up to what you hear and how close you think the tone is. it also depends on the amp you are using to layer the wah on top of, as this will also (obviously) effect the final tone.
the basic tone is just a wah pedal, and neck pickup i think (i'm not a guitarist or a tone facist so I may be wrong). I reckon any reasonable wah pedal will get the desired effect, if you're using the right amp/overdrive sound etc.

also, humbuckers might play a role, as well as the way you play.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
depends on how good your ear is.

in theory, no. slash uses a dunlop wah, which is an american-voiced wah, whereas the vox is very italian voiced. with some mods i'm sure you can pull it off, but like i said, it is all up to what you hear and how close you think the tone is. it also depends on the amp you are using to layer the wah on top of, as this will also (obviously) effect the final tone.

there is different voicings in wahs now too

mang, the old dunlops were just vox' rebranded for the american market! there is absolutely no difference in circuit in the old wahs, and theres near to none in the circuit in newer wahs, either (except for the buffer in the crybabies).

TS, with a few mods, or even without, the vox should do a good slash tone, he doesn't use that much gain anyway (gain is one thing the vox fails at)
check the ultimate wah thread for further info.

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009