Selling some guitar pickups I had layin around. I posted these on another forum that requires me to show my name/date in the pic so its harder to scam people. But these are mine, just different name/different forum. I can get more close up pics if you'd like. Thanks.

On the Left - $75 shipped OBO
Seymour Duncan SH1-N (Neck pickup) Great, oldschool punch. I'd have to look up more info on it, but some guitarists that use it are Ben Harper, Robben Ford, Mike Einzinger (Incubus) , Robert Smith (The Cure) and Dimebag (Pantera RIP). I think there are some others but i cant remember.

On the Right $50 shipped OBO
These were the OEM pickups out of my Ibanez RG320. I think it was a 2004. Great all around pickups. Great for a project guitar or to liven up lesser guitar for cheap.

I think the SD was priced too high from what ive seen on other online sources.

$55 shipped!
interested in the sh-1. do you ship to canada?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
I don't suppose youd like to trade the sh-1 for a sh-2n(jazz neck)? I live in canada.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Sorry for the delay guys. I PM'd those of you that were interested. Pickup is still up for grabs so if you are interested let me know. I will ship to Canada but there may be an additional cost depending on if it costs more to ship. Sometimes it does, sometimes doesnt depending on the location.
Quote by higgzy420
pmed u

Never got a PM from you. sometimes UG is kinda hit or miss with PM's. I sent one to you but still tellin you here in case you didnt receive mine either. Feel free to email me at tbruzdzinski@gmail.com also.

Thanks