I'm not here to talk about the fact you can't continue, would be nice though, but about my stupid ending.

Does anyone remember Fawkes? the 'good' super mutant who you can get follow you. He helps you on one mission by walking through a highly irradicated room for you(you can kill him or leave him)

Well, i had him with me at the end near the purifier, where it's lethal if you walk in(ring any bells?) and the woman with you says either you or she has to go in to save humanity blah blah blah...

On mine i had Fawkes the super mutant, who are immune to radiation, who could have easily gone in and done it himself, like he did in a very recent mission.

Anyone else done/found this or something else this stupid?
He who knows all, knows nothing in the eye of a imbecile.
everything about fallout 3 sucks, not just the ending.
███████████████████████████████████
He didn't go in because he was busy firin' his lazer... minigun.
Quote by tona_107

gtfo faggit

fallout 3 is amazing.
I got to level 4 then my xbox died
I blame fallout 3
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
They should have made it viewed from above and isometric, and the fighting exclusively turn-based, like the first two games.
Quote by tona_107

grah spoliers!

but still wht not just use a big stick to work your magic from outside the door... or better yet.

Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by tona_107

Not everything sucked but it sure isn't one of the greatest games like a majority of people make it out to be. I became very bored of it quite quickly and I'm a huge fan of open ended role playing games
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Fawkes doesnt go into the chamber because he wants a piece of that blonde ass once youre toast.

Fallout 3's endings suck.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
ffs they're not monsters just mutated humans don't be so racist

Yeah Bitches be hating aint ok!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
The only good part about that game was blowing up Megaton and stealing all Moira's caps, then shooting her in the face for being a bitch and then shooting that kid in the fire ant place for being a whiny little tool and getting bad karma and having Fawkes hate you because he's a mutated fag who wouldn't give me his badass gun that was a piece of crap anyway because I ended up killing him for it. Man, Fallout 3 was balls to the wall awful.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I took 10 rad X I found on a body inside the lab, I figured they were there for a reason, then I died cuz that's the end of the story:/ that was kinda lame.
He has higher immunity, it'll still probably kill him.