Hi

I know this is the wrong place, but i need a quick answer.

In cubase, whats the best way to align 2 audio tracks. They record with lag and are never in time, so whats the best solution for this?
Quite likes Corrine Bailey Rae's new album Don't hurt me.
Record them both to a click and make sure their in time first. If they are and the lag has made them a bit weird zoom in and line them up manually
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Latency is under device setup, then ASIO seetup on Cubase, try setting it to somewhere between 2 and 5 if you can
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I used to get this when recording to a click. If I had programmed Midi it would be perfectly in time but the audio I had recorded to a click was a tiny, but noticeable bit out. What I did was I stopped recording to a click and instead programmed a MIDI drum track with just a bass drum on every beat which I use instead. This way the audio I record is completely in time with all the MIDI tracks.
If it's that much trouble sorting out the latency, just cut the track and move it in place.