Okay, pit. I found a program on the internet to make your own ringtones (this is probably huge old news), and I'm trying to figure out what song to use for my ringtone and what song to use for my texts. So, ideas? (inb4 i cum blood)

Edit: I like classic rock, some blues and flogging molly

Edit2: Link
Last edited by hawttieblonde69 at Mar 27, 2009,
Well, i like a crap ton of songs, I'm just trying to figure out what would make the best ringtone. For example if I make a ringtone out of, like, tears in heaven, it's not really gonna catch my attention.
The intro to Cocaine by Eric Clapton is always a good one. Was my ringtone for a while.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
There's A Genre Named Celtic Punk?

edit: why the frack can't I caps?
Last edited by EddyPT at Mar 27, 2009,
Quote by hawttieblonde69
Okay, pit. I found a program on the internet to make your own ringtones (this is probably huge old news), and I'm trying to figure out what song to use for my ringtone and what song to use for my texts. So, ideas? (inb4 i cum blood)

Edit: I like classic rock, some blues and celtic punk.

what the good fuck does that mean?!

get out!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
lol back in highschool, i had my ringtone set as Blindfolds Aside by PTH, and it went off during religion class.

Lets just say.....well, you get the picture
so, whats the website then?
you cant mention you found something online and not tell us
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
seriously, can someone explain me what the frack is celltic punk?
Quote by Aurigo
so, whats the website then?
you cant mention you found something online and not tell us

Clicky It's kinda addicting...

Quote by EddyPT
seriously, can someone explain me what the frack is celltic punk?

I already did.
i hate subgenres

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by ShaunDiel
That's the spirit.

i do!

either it's punk or it's not. what has been defined as "celtic punk" is, to me, folk rock, which is a genre.

when i saw celtic punk written i thought of druids with mowhawks, not alright music.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by SlipknotRule93
i do!

either it's punk or it's not. what has been defined as "celtic punk" is, to me, folk rock, which is a genre.

when i saw celtic punk written i thought of druids with mowhawks, not alright music.

Okay, let me rephrase it. I like flogging molly and the like. No genre mentioned.
i thought you meant you could make one like all polyphonic, in which case i would have suggested Sweet Child O Mine, but only make one note flat, so it sounds horrible and out of key.

THAT would catch your attension
Quote by hawttieblonde69
Okay, let me rephrase it. I like flogging molly and the like. No genre mentioned.

thank you, and i apologise for my previous comments.

but to be constructive, try the solo to streamline by system of a down (i can't remember if you said you like this kinda stuff or not, but...)

i think it would sound quite good.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by theotherguy7145
i thought you meant you could make one like all polyphonic, in which case i would have suggested Sweet Child O Mine, but only make one note flat, so it sounds horrible and out of key.

THAT would catch your attension

That would probably also end in the death of my phone. "Man I love this song! *rock out* *off note* What the ****, was that?!"