Page 1 of 58
He made some kind of file and I simply downloaded it. You'd need to consult him.
I'd like a mix of everything really. Maybe some reggae, soft stuff, electronica, and anything you'd think I'd like.

Ah, I forgot about your itunes problem.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
My bro once shit in a pumpkin and we put it on this kids porch as a Halloween joke.

Twas good times.

Funny thing is, I've actually done that.

Are we brothers? 8-)
LOL
Quote by steve_muse
He made some kind of file and I simply downloaded it. You'd need to consult him.
I'd like a mix of everything really. Maybe some reggae, soft stuff, electronica, and anything you'd think I'd like.

Ah, I forgot about your itunes problem.

Certainly.

I restarted my computer and a big blue screen came up, something about CHKDSK, and it went through a load of crap.

One of the things I saw was "deleting itunes blah blah blah"; "delting itunes blah blah blah"; "delting itunes blah blah blah"

etc.

Oh dear. There's still nothing on there. Bleh. I would have been crying if I hadn't backed it all up.

edit: apparently itunes is corrupt.

I'll download a new one and put all new music on there.
Last edited by wiggyisgreat at Mar 27, 2009,
Quote by hippotato7
Whats a weird beard

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Certainly.

I restarted my computer and a big blue screen came up, something about CHKDSK, and it went through a load of crap.

One of the things I saw was "deleting itunes blah blah blah"; "delting itunes blah blah blah"; "delting itunes blah blah blah"

etc.

Oh dear. There's still nothing on there. Bleh. I would have been crying if I hadn't backed it all up.

edit: apparently itunes is corrupt.

I'll download a new one and put all new music on there.

Yeah, it took me a long time but having each artist/album in a folder is really a life saver. That's awesome.
Quote by ErikLensherr

It is a life saver ^ I've managed to get back 2/3 of my library which is alright really.

I have under 1gb of memory again, time to delete even more ****.

Killing people/yourself in the funniest ways possible is quite possibly the meaning of my life. I've had so much fun with it I mean on GTA IV, not in real life.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Killing people/yourself in the funniest ways possible is quite possibly the meaning of my life. I've had so much fun with it I mean on GTA IV, not in real life.

ive always enjoyed it when people hold on to the helicopter as you fly off, i just scrape the side against a building and off they go
Quote by halvies
ive always enjoyed it when people hold on to the helicopter as you fly off, i just scrape the side against a building and off they go

I went over this jump on a bike and saw I was heading straight towards a guy who was filling up his car at the petrol station. His door was open and he was standing behind the door. I smashed into the door at high speed, which hit him very hard and he went flying about 15 metres, which I found highly amusing. then I couldn't stop so I ran him over, stopped, and took his money. Good haul

I love getting run over in amusing ways.
Quote by halvies

I've not played GTAIV Still playing san andreas though.
Personally I prefer San Andreas but that's mainly due to memories. Actually I do prefer the story, characters and map to San Andreas I loved just trekking it across the country side and jumping campervans off of Mount Chilliad. Classic.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Personally I prefer San Andreas but that's mainly due to memories. Actually I do prefer the story, characters and map to San Andreas I loved just trekking it across the country side and jumping campervans off of Mount Chilliad. Classic.
The last thing I remember doing on San Andreas was making CJ gain a copious amount of weight, dress down to his underwear, purchase a mask and cape and run around murdering elderly women. Good times.
Quote by Broken_Drum
The last thing I remember doing on San Andreas was making CJ gain a copious amount of weight, dress down to his underwear, purchase a mask and cape and run around murdering elderly women. Good times.

Do you like Hammock, Lewis? The artist, I think Raising Your Voice... Trying to Stop an Echo is brilliant.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
It is a life saver ^ I've managed to get back 2/3 of my library which is alright really.

I have under 1gb of memory again, time to delete even more ****.

Nice one. Do you have **** loads of CDs to put in? In a strange way, putting CDs in is fun as hell. You get a feeling like no other.

How many GB can it hold?

For a minute there I thought you were an ex convict reminiscing about the old days.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Last edited by steve_muse at Mar 27, 2009,
Quote by steve_muse
Nice one. Do you have **** loads of CDs to put in? In a strange way, putting CDs in is fun as hell. You get a feeling like no other.

How many GB can it hold?

For a minute there I thought you were an ex convict reminiscing about the old days.

I didn't have any need to put CD's in, so no pleasure there. I managed to find them on my computer

My ipod can hold 80gb which is lovely, I've only got about 10gb left though.

When I re-read it I thought it could come across like that, just needed some clarification at the end.

check your comments boyo.

Quote by frusciante_50
I can sing OK, I just don't like to.

Me too. I think...
Quote by wiggyisgreat

Do you like Hammock, Lewis? The artist, I think Raising Your Voice... Trying to Stop an Echo is brilliant.
Goldmember (can't remember your name, sorry) recommended me them a while ago but I forgot about them soon after. Thanks for reminding me, I'll give the album a listen.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
I didn't have any need to put CD's in, so no pleasure there. I managed to find them on my computer

My ipod can hold 80gb which is lovely, I've only got about 10gb left though.

When I re-read it I thought it could come across like that, just needed some clarification at the end.

check your comments boyo.

Ahh yeah. CDs are less time consuming than putting albums from one computer onto another with a penstick. That was my situation.

Christ, that's **** loads. I have like 9GB of music.

I surely will. Check yours.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Aww Don't worry, you'll soon expand your music collection. I've got 95% of my music in the last two years.

I'm off now I've responded to your comment boyo.
You guys need external hard drives
Quote by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.

Quote by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?

Quote by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
Quote by wiggyisgreat

I went over this jump on a bike and saw I was heading straight towards a guy who was filling up his car at the petrol station. His door was open and he was standing behind the door. I smashed into the door at high speed, which hit him very hard and he went flying about 15 metres, which I found highly amusing. then I couldn't stop so I ran him over, stopped, and took his money. Good haul

I love getting run over in amusing ways.

Awesome. I love going down the highway the wrong side and at high speeds on a motorbike. Full on collisions ftw, you go about 200m in the air, sometimes you survive

Edit: Ooh, look what I found. I was browsing the last page through the old MR Thread and this lovely coincidence came up, we were talking about how the mods see everything:

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Mar 27, 2009,
Conspiracy

First page

You left suddenly last night james
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Conspiracy

First page

You left suddenly last night james

Yea, internet disconnects randomly when I go on MSN. I think MSN uses too much bandwidth, which is why I don't go on all that often.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Wow, that's pretty freaky James. Also, the amount of replies in the old MR thread is the same year I was born.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Yea, internet disconnects randomly when I go on MSN. I think MSN uses too much bandwidth, which is why I don't go on all that often.

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
No-one has noticed the penis haha

The small things amuse me. Do not turn that into a pun.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
No one noticed your penis because it's a small thing? ...
Quote by ErikLensherr

Godddomn ot Stove, I said no puns

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'm having GTA withdrawals.

I wish i wasn't in Year 12 so I could buy an 360 instead of pretending to study.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Yo toll hom Note.

Yea Simon, last year sucks balls for revision and stuff. I dropped out half way through mine.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.