Hey,
Im looking for a good midi keyboard, but at a fairly cheap price. It can be the 25 key or the 49 key variety and it must be around £50. Can anybody help me out with some makes/models for around that?
Cheers
Customized Fender Stratocastor Standard
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Lag GLA200BCE
I have the perfect thing:
http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/8558-m-audio-oxygen-8-v2.html/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=base

I have one - it's very good. The keys feel solid.
You can change which octave to play in (to solve 25 key problem) - can be very useful to play a low chord, and while holding the chord, octave up and play a little riff [chord will stay low].

USB as well - so if you don't have any MIDI inputs, etc., you can still play.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
korg nano, I have it, it's awesome

25 keys, but octave up and down etc.

perfect sounds!

buy it! buy it now!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
M-Audio Oxygen 8v2

It's a direct USB connection, no MIDI interface needed. It also has a decent amount of controls so you can use it efficiently as part of your DAW.

It's not under 50, but I don't think any MIDI controller worth buying is anyway.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I have the M-Audio Keyrig49, and it is amazingly awesome! It might be a little more expensive, but worth it because you'll want the 49 keys... Good luck!
^ When I was researching getting one the Keyrig seemed pretty damn good for the money, still havnt got round to buying it yet though.