I just gave blood. Didn't pass pout, but I still got my arm tied up. Is it bad to play guitar after? Like they said to let the artery clog up lol.
It won't be any worse than if you played guitar and had a big bruise in the same place, or just exercised a bunch with the same arm.
Haven't you heard?

It's a battle of words
As a blood donor myself (who has fainted embarrassingly), I'd say to give it a rest. Having a vein re-open after donating blood, causing said fainting episode, its not a fun experience. It should only be 6 hours or so, surely you can hold on for that long...
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by Hidden Hippo
As a blood donor myself (who has fainted embarrassingly), I'd say to give it a rest. Having a vein re-open after donating blood, causing said fainting episode, its not a fun experience. It should only be 6 hours or so, surely you can hold on for that long...

See him an hour later all curled up in the corner sing quietly to himself while shaking and rocking back n forth Guit-drawal
Quote by Hidden Hippo

lol. I kinda wanted to pass out. It'd be an experience
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']See him an hour later all curled up in the corner sing quietly to himself while shaking and rocking back n forth Guit-drawal
guit-drawal sucks, we need a suport group!
Guit-drawal annonymous
and he'll also be going thru something the pit knows well...

Fapitus(fap-eye-tus)
the symptoms pertaining to a pit-monkey's lack of pleasuring ones self within the last hour;symptoms may include nasuea,violent uncontrollable shaking of body,vomiting,death, and/or explosive diarrhea.