I work for a McDonalds in Canada and lately they have been screwing our hours around and hiring a bunch of new people and giving them our old hours... So is this just a normal McDonalds thing or are me and the rest of the old crew about to get the boot? any ideas?
Cheers!
get a real job

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
How old are you?

You don't plan on doing that for the rest of your life do you?

I mean, this is just something you're doing to help you thru college right?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
it was that way at hollywood video too.
but I quit when i was getting like 8 hrs a week.
now i'm at 30 a week, 10 an hour
at a desk job...
pays great, but everyday, i die a little bit inside
Are those people older than you?

Because of this awesome recession we are in then they may be rehiring people that are older out of pity, and because you are younger and have the older parents to mooch from.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Id rather be homeless. Sorry

Nah, jp. Alot of my friends work there..as far as I know they arnt having hour cut backs
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I work for them, part time, during college. My hours were cut a while back, quite badly. I confronted my manager on the issue though, and I got my hours back. It's probanly something to do with this downturn...
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Well to Tyler Durden, I'm 16 and in high school it was just to pay for my guitar, i'm planning on going to university for jazz/classical guitar THANKS :P: . And Dantheman refer to university for guitar thing plus I've been doing computer programming since I was about 13 so thats an avenue to. Scott, they are my friends I refered lol before this whole economic crap fest. But yeah, just wondering what people thought about all of this.
Cheers everyone have a great day
I feel bad for you pat lol...no i don't around here you can't go a km or 2 without one
Quote by twinseed666
Well to Tyler Durden, I'm 16 and in high school it was just to pay for my guitar, i'm planning on going to university for jazz/classical guitar THANKS :P: . And Dantheman refer to university for guitar thing plus I've been doing computer programming since I was about 13 so thats an avenue to. Scott, they are my friends I refered lol before this whole economic crap fest. But yeah, just wondering what people thought about all of this.
Cheers everyone have a great day

... THE tyler durden?

I bet you get that a lot.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
did you not read my other thread? i got fired becuse they kept messing up my schedules and telling me i'm not working when i was. yes it is normal for mcdonalds to be retarted.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by wesleyisgay
did you not read my other thread? i got fired becuse they kept messing up my schedules and telling me i'm not working when i was. yes it is normal for mcdonalds to be retarted.

No, you quit.
If your older than a collage student, get a REAL job. If you are in collage, I rather not care.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
screw mcdonalds man. yes I work there and it sucks except for the people because they are all ****ed up in the head. I'm on the search for anoher job though
Haha I got turned down from mcdonalds. Im gonna set my sights for subway now.
Everyone has piercings and tattoos at the one closest to me, lol.
love is love // return to dust
I know somebody who works for McDonalds in Canada too!

She's the lady who asks you "May I take your order please?" at the drive-thru.

High class education right there.
Yeah I worked at McSticks for a while (long story, don't feel like telling it) they started doing that, we were "under new management" and a bunch of our managers were transferred to other stores but were supposed to come back in a month and they never did. Yeah they cut back my hours because I was a sixteen year old and they had people double my age at least begging for jobs so basically I was making jack, maybe $100 a paycheck. I was offered a job grilling at this golf course and I took that immediately because it was a great place to work and pretty decent money.

Moral of the story: Watch your back TS, your job is basically gone so you better start looking for another one.
I'd hate to work at Maccas I work at a newsagents doing paperwork and stationary orders mostly, but I value it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
yes, only just finished just then actually, was on a close. washup >=(

and i haven't had that problem myself, but i know people that have. my shift manager is a bitch though so that would explain it
Quote by Pat_s1t
The nearest McDonald's to me is over 600km away...

Seriously?! Where you live? The Sahara?
They're going to replace you with machines. I was in the McD's drive thru last week and the cashier didn't even have to fill up my drinks. They had a rotating drink filler-upper.
I worked for a movie theater running movie projectors and splicing/repairing film. It was awesome. I now work for a radio station as a sound board operator. It's even more awesome.

Prior to those jobs, though, I worked at DQ Grill and a local hardware store. Those jobs sucked...
I worked at KFC. So many weird looking people would come in, it was interesting. I eventually gave up, I couldn't ever socialize with the mexicans. Those dudes were only interesting in humping everyone at work and drinking Monster. You never wanted to bend down and refill the jellys... or they'd try to refill you with jelly.
theyre looking for somebody to replace you, TS.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win