Here's the deal -

I can easily save up for an amp so decided to get myself the cheapest tube combo i could. I also need to not get second hand deals as they're usually collect and that's a pretty big problem for me. I use my vypyr to emulate the tone matt tuck has and it's pretty decent. This is fine for bullet but also appreciate a bit more beef and crunch on the distortion.

Versatility is not needed

What do you guys recomend?
If you can easily save, perhaps dont go for the cheapest tube amp you can afford. Tube doesnt instantly mean TeH BrOOtalZ FTW... infact a low end tube amp wont be much different than your Vypyr.

Save a bit more and you can be looking at stuff like laney GH50L, used 5150 etc
Quote by Sammm1
Here's the deal -

I can easily save up for an amp so decided to get myself the cheapest tube combo i could. I also need to not get second hand deals as they're usually collect and that's a pretty big problem for me. I use my vypyr to emulate the tone matt tuck has and it's pretty decent. This is fine for bullet but also appreciate a bit more beef and crunch on the distortion.

Versatility is not needed

What do you guys recomend?

crates are ok
Quote by britishsligean
engl, krank, peavy are just some that should be what you are looking for

fail #1

Quote by Levi79
crates are ok

fail #2

Quote by vitchb

If you can easily save, perhaps dont go for the cheapest tube amp you can afford. Tube doesnt instantly mean TeH BrOOtalZ FTW... infact a low end tube amp wont be much different than your Vypyr.

Save a bit more and you can be looking at stuff like laney GH50L, used 5150 etc

the correct answer.

The best "cheap" metal amps are at least $500 new. There, you're looking at the 6505 112 combo, Randall RG50-TC, Bugera 6262, and B-52 AT212.

But used is almost always the best value.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
I probablly wont be able to save, right now, to afford something high end but i suppose the patience will go a long way
Used 5150.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Sammm1
I probablly wont be able to save, right now, to afford something high end but i suppose the patience will go a long way

We're not saying re-mortgage the house or anything. Just a little more could provide the start to a much better investment.
Bugera's are a little over £400, and for bullet? Perfect.

http://www.dv247.com/invt/54855/
carvin ftw
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
Sell the vypyr and buy the Randall theorectic suggestied?????
and look for a used Peavey 5150 if you only need HAI GHAINZ!!!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me