I'm willing to sell my 333xl. It doesn't work but I know what's wrong with it. As most of you here know the molex connector burns up and you have to either solder it to the board or get a better connector. It's an easy fix but I honest'y don't feel like fixing it. The fuses also need to be replaced.

Now if anything else is wrong with it I have no idea. But I've toyed with the idea of selling it for months but have been to lazy to put it on ebay so I'm finally going to today.

I will provide pictures and again it is the molex connector because I checked it.

I will sell this thing for 200 bucks. It'll probably only cost you 50 bucks or so to fix it if that. If you do it yourself then nothing. A molex connector isn't much.

So for 250 you can have a working 333xl. This amp was 600 new.
I will post the ebay link in just a few minutes when I get home. I'll be able to take pics. If no one buys it for 200 I might come down on the price. I more than likely will keep coming down until it's sold.
I sent a PM'd earlier...if you aren't seeking to trade...I would be willing to buy at the right price, lol.
Quote by Bleedback
I sent a PM'd earlier...if you aren't seeking to trade...I would be willing to buy at the right price, lol.

I haven't received any pm. Are you sure you clicked the right name?

And it is not on ebay yet sorry for the delay. I had some stuff to do. Taking pictures now.
To get pms you have to go back to your profile. They don't show up by your username for some stupid reason.
Yeah, just click the yellow "my profile" button located at the top right hand corner of the page. You'll see on your main profile page an notification of a new message. I am seriously interested in your amp in any case--and was hoping to get in contact before its post on ebay.