Poll: Which Guitar Would You Recommend
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Guitar Would You Recommend
Ibanez Rg350dx
2 17%
Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr
10 83%
Voters: 12.
Ok Hey Everyone Im Chris and my birthday is coming up and i am getting a guitar. But i don't know which one. My guitar teacher recommended me the Ibanez Rg350dx but he's never really played or used schecters so he's isn't sure. If anyone could help me out that would be great.

Also i'm really mostly looking for if it goes out of tune when you use the whammy bar.
And i'm looking for guitars with floating tremolos so if anyone knows a good guitar Plz tell me.
Thx!
the hellraiser has a WAY better trem (original floyd), and will stay in better tune if you have it set up well (i played a badly set up hellraiser, it was awful). if its in your range, get the schecter
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
IBANEZ!!!!! By farrrrrrrrrr
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
schecter has the better trem but i vastly prefer ibanez for their slim necks, neck connection and i think they just look better

best thing to do is to try them both out
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by camhussynec
IBANEZ!!!!! By farrrrrrrrrr

Coming from a guy who owns one, dont. Get the Schecter.
Hellraiser. Deffo. Or, of course, an Ibanez RG1570. Edge Pro FTW.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by littlemurph7976
Coming from a guy who owns one, dont. Get the Schecter.

So are you saying I should get the schecter?
either that, or the RG1570 I suggested. That is a GOOD ibanez, a Japanese made prestige model.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
either that, or the RG1570 I suggested. That is a GOOD ibanez, a Japanese made prestige model.

kk. thx!
Schecter FTW!
I saw that tiny terror posted a link to Pro Guitar Shop. That's where I got my Schecter, actually, and FWIW, they got me a decent price for a Schecter.
Can't say enough about these guitars-they are the hidden gems in the metal world. Lotsa people talk ESP and Ibanez, but the Schecters rule. They come stock with US hardware, like Seymour Duncan pups and Grover tuners, even though they're made in Korea. Of course, the necks on these are very different than Ibanez guitars, so its a matter of individual choice. But make sure you play one, and don't discount Schecter just cause they're not as well known as Ibanez.
Quote by oneblackened

Both the RG1570 (good shout) and the Schecter are both incredibley good guitars, from here on its up to you to try out both and see which you prefer.
Quote by littlemurph7976
Both the RG1570 (good shout) and the Schecter are both incredibley good guitars, from here on its up to you to try out both and see which you prefer.

KK. But musos has the ibanez at the shop but no schecters. But billy hyde has schecters but the one i want isn't there and ill have to order it but when i order it ill have to buy it. Wat do i Do?
The Schecter will have a thicker neck then the Ibanez, and EMG's.

I'd go for the Schecter.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Play another Schecter, so you can see if you like the feel. Play a guitar with EMG pickups, too. They're an aquired taste (I like them, but I prefer Duncan Blackouts).
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Well, I see everyone is suggesting the hellraiser and I'd have to agree. My friend owns one and he says it's pretty epic.
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
By the way, you should've posted a poll, that way people can actually vote for what guitar they prefer.
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Quote by biga29
The Schecter will have a thicker neck then the Ibanez, and EMG's.

I'd go for the Schecter.

yes, and i also recomend the Blackjack ATX. hello biga.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
i have both the RG350DX and the RG1570 prestige, and i find both to be very good.
but i have heard that the Schecter Hellraiser C1 is pretty good(coming from all the UGers). never played one though
Quote by WARNINGnimrod12
By the way, you should've posted a poll, that way people can actually vote for what guitar they prefer.

Yeah soz i just figured out how to put one up after you post the thread.
You can vote now!