Ummmmmm i think this is gona get closed

Srry brah
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Personally I like a regular 6-point tremolo. I don't use it heavily enough to warrant a locking system, but I use it enough to warrant having at least one guitar with something.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
and there's no poll? whats the point then?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
First of all, it's stupid to make a thread like this without mentioning genuinely different contraptions such as Kahler and TremoLogic.

In my opinion the best you can get is a non recessed original Edge or perhaps an OFR, again non recessed. Total tuning stability, great range for divebombs, and no string tension quirks.
I'm guessing OP wants to know what the best Floyd Rose style vibrato is, not traditional Fender-style bridges or other oddball systems.

If you're looking at locking vibratos like Floyd Rose designs, the best you can get are the Original Floyd Rose and the Schaller Floyd Rose copy. They're about equal, though the Schaller version gives a slightly more mellow tone and the fine tuners are moved slightly so not so much wood has to be taken out of the body to fit the bridge.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Most of it is up to user preference.

I really like an Ibanez ZR Tremolo Bridge myself. You can adjust the spring tension very easily, and I like that it has a ball-bearing based joint which, in theory, will provide greater stability over time.

Plus, it can take one hell of a beating.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Steinberger trems (T, S, and R-trems, in that order). Routing one to fit a regular guitar....difficult to say the least, but if you want tuning stability and the ability to change the pitch of all your strings equally, you have to pay the price.
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
I agree that in practice, the Steinberger TransTrems are the best. However, in terms of feel it comes down to taste, as in terms of quality, Schallers, German OFRs, Gotoh/Edge, and Kahler (fulcrum) trems are all good units. I like Gotoh's because of the lighter feel and they are comfortable. Kahlers and even the Edge ZR are a close second as they are so smooth.
Gotoh/Edge/Kahler Spyder, then Schaller/OFR.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Why all the disregard for Ibanez trems? The high end ones are probably among the best trems you can buy; the ZR is just a marvel of engineering.