Yes... yes... Just picked it up. So I thought I'd throw some pics on here, show it off a little. And then go make the neighbors mad.

So... There we go.

Edit: Sorry about the crappy photos... iPhones are only so good.
Guitar:
PRS Tremonti

Amp:
Bluetron Bluedrive
Ducted Port 1x12
Jensen Mod 12-110

Wants:
59/09's or Standard T&B
MAVERICK JEALOUSY.

May I steal it from you?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
So. where do you live????

<_<

>_>

Beautiful, HNGD
How much did that set you back?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
that is one rather sexy looking guitar you have there
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
thats pretty sweet

i like everything except the "tremonti" plate

happy new guitar day!
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
interesting pickup configuration let us (me) know how it sounds
ibanez rocks
It wasn't too bad, actually. I sold my soul, my left nut, and my first born (which is still a couple years off.)
Just kidding. I sold one of my guitars (Schecter Blackjack), selling the other (Jerry Horton Tempest), and then... another $1000.
It's not the 10-top, but I don't really care. New birds Tremonti... Who could ask for more?
And no. You can't have it. And it's in South Carolina. But try... I dare you
Guitar:
PRS Tremonti

Amp:
Bluetron Bluedrive
Ducted Port 1x12
Jensen Mod 12-110

Wants:
59/09's or Standard T&B
**** THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! That is one of my top dream guitars. Tremonti is one of the best out there.
HNGD!
I played through a Bogner Alchemist earlier today (and getting ready to play through my Valveking... which is going to be traded in on something...) and it was AMAZING! I was blown away by the... clarity. It's crisp, clear, articulate, NOTHING like my Schecters. I see why PRS are as widely sought after as they are.

And yes, I plan on getting a new truss rod cover. They put Tremonti on there so it could be more easily removed
Guitar:
PRS Tremonti

Amp:
Bluetron Bluedrive
Ducted Port 1x12
Jensen Mod 12-110

Wants:
59/09's or Standard T&B
Quote by DisplacedLogic
It wasn't too bad, actually. I sold my soul, my left nut, and my first born (which is still a couple years off.)
Just kidding. I sold one of my guitars (Schecter Blackjack), selling the other (Jerry Horton Tempest), and then... another $1000.
It's not the 10-top, but I don't really care. New birds Tremonti... Who could ask for more?
And no. You can't have it. And it's in South Carolina. But try... I dare you

actually kinda does sound like you sold your left nut and soul, but who cares!
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
this week is filled with the best NGD's , two white falcons and now this?

Congrats on the new guitar, PRS's are amazing.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
So, I can get your name and address to come steal it? Na, jk jk HNGD
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
I'm trying to eat my food quickly so I can go play. I can't believe it's mine... It's like waking up next to that smokin hot woman that you've dreamed about doing.
Guitar:
PRS Tremonti

Amp:
Bluetron Bluedrive
Ducted Port 1x12
Jensen Mod 12-110

Wants:
59/09's or Standard T&B
Quote by DisplacedLogic
I'm trying to eat my food quickly so I can go play. I can't believe it's mine... It's like waking up next to that smokin hot woman that you've dreamed about doing.

Tipper Gore?
I WANT:
Engl Fireball
Thanks. I just played... New amp is definitely on the list now... Just which one?
Guitar:
PRS Tremonti

Amp:
Bluetron Bluedrive
Ducted Port 1x12
Jensen Mod 12-110

Wants:
59/09's or Standard T&B
Quote by DisplacedLogic
Thanks. I just played... New amp is definitely on the list now... Just which one?

What you play?
I WANT:
Engl Fireball
Very nice! And I disagree about the top not being a ten, the grain is beautiful and the colour is better than PRS's more modern hues to me. That guitar is a keeper. Congratulations.
Moving on.....
A little bit of everything. Mostly rock, but I was pleasantly surprised when I rolled back on the knobs and got a very BEAUTIFUL blues tone. To die for!!

So, a little bit of a guitar review:
Right out of the box, I had to blow off some of the "case bunnies" and unwrap the packing from the neck. But man, what a beute! So I get it to a friends from some quick jamming on his Bogner Alchemist. After a few knob twists, I find a very responsive, beautiful clean tone. The neck pick up has a... "flatter" freq band it feels like, but it could be the strings. However, with the hang tag saying "3/18/09", I don't think so. It's still a very crisp, clean tone though. Add a little gain, roll off on the tone knob, and it kept it's composure as it was ran through it's blues paces. Outstanding!!!

So now, this is where I promptly dimed out the gain, toyed with the eq a little bit, and let the tubes do what tubes do. All out, face-melting saturation out of the bridge pick up. It was tight, decisive, punch-your-mother destruction with feedback rolling in swiftly in the sustain. At this point, the adult in me rolled back on the gain a little bit, toyed with the eq some more, and found a very enjoyable rhythm that was good for chords, palm muting, and everything inbetween. Switching over to the neck pick up again, I rolled back on the volume and it cleaned up VERY nicely. Impressive!!! So then back to the bridge for some lead, which was just as crisp and articulated as was expected. Oh boy!! My friend had to go to work, so I left, came home, posted pics, and then jammed through the Valveking. And had (minus the crap amp) just as good of a response. Between the Bogner and VK, the guitar never lost edge, or bite, showing that the pickups enhance any amp, but makes it apparent the VK just sucks that much more...

Tonight, more fun.
Guitar:
PRS Tremonti

Amp:
Bluetron Bluedrive
Ducted Port 1x12
Jensen Mod 12-110

Wants:
59/09's or Standard T&B
The best thing about this is I got a HELL of a deal on it. The guy I bought it from doesn't screw around with his customers. Bottom line. I suggest everyone find a dealer like him (if they can).
Guitar:
PRS Tremonti

Amp:
Bluetron Bluedrive
Ducted Port 1x12
Jensen Mod 12-110

Wants:
59/09's or Standard T&B
Quote by DisplacedLogic
Yes... yes... Just picked it up. So I thought I'd throw some pics on here, show it off a little. And then go make the neighbors mad.

Good luck with that. That happened to me once. My friends and I were playing guitar out on the street and some fat bitch threatened to call the cops. We stopped playing but we should have kept going. I'm sure the fat woman wouldn't be able to find the strength to dial 9-1-1.
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Well, I had the VK at about 5 or 6 on both channels (and the VK volume stops going up about 6 and then just saturates the tubes more) and no one came up and said anything... I have the cops called on me once. But that was my friends Gibson and a Marshall JCM800... That was a good day. And a bad day...
Guitar:
PRS Tremonti

Amp:
Bluetron Bluedrive
Ducted Port 1x12
Jensen Mod 12-110

Wants:
59/09's or Standard T&B