Alright, I'll try to cut this up into sections and make a tl;dr for you lazy people and walloftextaphodias.

So my friend Nhi is 14 years old. She started dating this 19 year old a little less than 2 weeks ago. Already this started to worry me.

Since then, she's told me that they have started getting into a sexual relationship (moving a bit fast aren't we?). I told her that he's probably only using her for sex and that she should get out while she can. She said that she really likes him and he tells her that he really likes her too. He ate her out and they had dry sex (pretty much sex with clothes on, I don't know if that's a national term or not).

Well today he messaged me on AIM because he wanted to talk to me about this whole thing instead of having Nhi send messages of what we say back and forth.

How should I make her realize she's making a big mistake? She's very hard headed.
Last edited by gtrplyr at Mar 27, 2009,
She's probably not gonna listen to you if I'm honest... just leave it and see what happens.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Let her learn from her mistakes!
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
find an ex girlfriend of his.

or fake a msn convo and show it to her, marry her as your obviously in love with her and then ruin the relationship 20 years later by confessing it.

Edit if you can't stop it try and get a few polaroids at least
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
By staying out of it and letting her grow up a bit and figure **** out on her own.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by tobysaurus
Let her learn from her mistakes!

i guess thats what im going to have to do because i keep telling her that shes making a mistake and shes going to get hurt but i guess im just going to have to let it go
Quote by SlayingDragons
remember, you can ALWAYS take your relationship questions to the pit and expect a serrious answer.

aw bawlz your right, what was i thinking
Quote by gtrplyr
i guess thats what im going to have to do because i keep telling her that shes making a mistake and shes going to get hurt but i guess im just going to have to let it go

You had to ask us to realise this, did you ever think that who she dates might not be your business in the first place?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
statutory much? that and you block out the screen names in the chat but it stills says it at the top
Last edited by Atreyu69 at Mar 27, 2009,
Nice job editing bro
(to twisser38 from gtrplyr456)

anyways, that guys a creep. 19 years old? i just turned 16 a month ago and people give me **** for dating a girl whos 14 (1 year 5 months younger than me).

and from what i see yes he's definitely just using her for sex.
EDIT: ^ Beaten to it.

I know you tried to block you the screen-names, but their still showing at the top of the chat window.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by the_accidentist
Nice job editing bro

anyways, that guys a creep. 19 years old? i just turned 16 a month ago and people give me **** for dating a girl whos 14 (1 year 5 months younger than me).

and from what i see yes he's definitely just using her for sex.

i m reterd

anyone wanna chat
Obviously your friend is a slut with very low self esteem (don't take that in too negative a way) if she's willing to have sex with a guy after two weeks of "dating." (Dating is what adults do; if she's only 14, don't call it dating)

If she's willing to succumb to peer pressure that badly, let her figure it out on her own. He'll dump her at some point and she'll see how badly she screwed up and reevaluate. That could be in your favor as it sounds like you care about her...be the shoulder she cries on...

And if you really consider his responses to constitute a "mature" conversation, you should probably try and rethink that...if I had been in his position, I would've at the very least respected the fact that you had her best interests in mind and gave you a bit more than short one word answers...
Someone give his AIM to 4chan NAO
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by the_accidentist
Nice job editing bro

i noticed that as well.

there really isn't a whole lot you can do dude. just try not to push your friend away by being too forceful about this.

the worst that happens is that she gets hurt, and then you can be there for her.
edit the convo so it says the guy says "i feel alittle bad about neglecting to tell her i have herpes" then send her the convo...
Quote by shadesofanger
Someone give his AIM to 4chan NAO

It's not in the pic. Although I'm sure there's some 1337 way of finding it in the pic.
Rape is your only option....
If you really care about her, call the police. This is statutory rape.

Seriously, you gotta stop this. There is no possible scenario in which this ends well for her. No matter how big of a loser he is, he'll eventually find a girl/animal who will play "Dungeons and Dragons" with him. Then he'll dump her ass and she'll blame you for not warning her ahead of time. The issue is, if you confront her, you'll be ****ed because she has more intimate a relationship with him. You have to find some people who know him and get them to tell your friend about this guy.
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
Obviously your friend is a slut with very low self esteem (don't take that in too negative a way) if she's willing to have sex with a guy after two weeks of "dating." (Dating is what adults do; if she's only 14, don't call it dating)

If she's willing to succumb to peer pressure that badly, let her figure it out on her own. He'll dump her at some point and she'll see how badly she screwed up and reevaluate. That could be in your favor as it sounds like you care about her...be the shoulder she cries on...

And if you really consider his responses to constitute a "mature" conversation, you should probably try and rethink that...if I had been in his position, I would've at the very least respected the fact that you had her best interests in mind and gave you a bit more than short one word answers...

usually when i talk to people like this i get "shut the fuck up fag got!" and "im gonna beat the hell out of you tomorrow" so this was pretty mature to all the other pedophelic boyfriends ive talked to. and ya i know, shes going to get hurt but i dont want her to get pregnant. this guy already got another girl pregnant and she chose to get an abortion so im a little worried. cant blame me for being worried about a friend can you? a kid can really screw up a 14 year olds life. and no, i dont like her so its not really in my favor as i dont want my friend to be crying in the first place