http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Twin-Amp-100Watt-AllTube-Guitar-Amp?sku=480649 This amp is so ****in bad ass, but I have one problem with it. When I turn the volume knob pass 5 it produces so much power and "vibration" that it rattles the cable connectin from the speakers to the amp out of its socket and ****in turns off all the power. I have to move the cable around on the back of the amp in order for it to stay in place and not get loose. Is there anything I can do? Can I get a new cable? Where could I get one? Or is this a defect with the amp and send it back? Thanks
Put tape over the sides of the "input jack" so that it fits tightly into the "socket". Make sure that it is electrical tape though.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
It's a 1/4 inch jack for the internal speakers right? Maybe think of tightening the connection by bending the arm in the jack inward a slight bit so it makes a tighter connection on the cable's male end? Tape is likely only going to be a short term fix, if at all.

Or don't turn it past 5? jk but seriously, that's focking loud man.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.