I've just recently started singing. I know I'm not very good, but I just wanted to get some feedback on some clips of songs I wrote and recorded. They are the four songs in my profile. I apologize for the low quality since I don't have good recording gear.
you sound like tom york from Radiohead without the higher notes. I didn't really hear much a range in terms of you vocals. I recommend practicing songs with higher notes.
Yeah, it's really hard for me to reach high notes because I have a deepish voice.
Quote by ttreat31
I've just recently started singing. I know I'm not very good, but I just wanted to get some feedback on some clips of songs I wrote and recorded. They are the four songs in my profile. I apologize for the low quality since I don't have good recording gear.

I can't but think that i sound like Simon Cowell when i say this....
They were good--not terrible, just a bit boring.
Gotta give it some emotion. Monotone ain't all that great.
Good songs though.
You got more balls than me, to record yourself singing lol.
GEAR
Guitars
Yamaha RGS-121
IBANEZ GIO GAX30
Sound
ACQUIRING AMP
Boss ME-6 multi-effects
Boss DS-1

New things are in order.
You kind of just have to sing some songs that have a more versitile range. And use falsettos.
I really appreciate the feedback guys. It's encouraging to hear that I don't completely suck.

Greenblue, do you know any exercises or anything to practice falsettos. I've never even attempted to hit one to be honest.