I might take a look later tonight.

Awesome band name BTW
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
thank you =) we have people love it, and other just hate it,
but thank you, theres only the 1 original up but i would love if anyone has the time to check it out,
xx
I think you guys would benefit from having a good bassist seriously, the singer has a really nice voice. The thing in your dong "a new sky" is that its too much repetitive and gets kind of boring, you could do nice build up with though, if you know I mean, like its really at the beginning (like it is now) and at the end it rocks
yeah we know its a bit repititive, were not really a 'complex' band, haha
ummm we have tried to finda bassist, but we havnt yet, so were settling for a synth keyboardist, which we just got recently
btw its not a studio recording, every one, its just ripped off a live video,
thanks for the crits,
any more?
i forgot to say, we are slowly making the guitar tracks better, and there is a drummer but its barly audible in this recording (because its live)
x
Last edited by heavenishell at Mar 27, 2009,
The delay is too much along with the chorus in this original song. I don't see what being a non complex band has to do with making things repetitive. Just throw some more ideas in there. The singer is alright, same melodies over and over. Check out my band and tell me what you think? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086176
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
thank you everyone for taking to time to listen to us,
i am taking into concideration what you haev recomended, and yes im goign to cut the delay off alil i think.
thank you everyone, im thinking of makign the guitar more interresting aswell,
=) thanks for the support
x
not bad. i like your singers voice, just work on cleaning up your instrument tones and it'll be great!
Harlington - Indie/Progressive/Hard Rock

Live Rig:
Gibson SG
Boss RT-20 Rotary Pedal
Fender Supersonic