Yeah i havent touched my ps2 in years and i want to burn a copy of kingdom hearts 2 or something.

anyone have a guide?

how do i go about doiung such?
My Rig
------------------
Schecter Damien 6 (mod with 81/85 emg)
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Digitech RP250 (for Sale)
Pen+Paper=Endless copy-related possibilities
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
use alcohol 120% and also you usually can't use copied PS games on an unmodded PS.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by TheAmericanRuse
Isn't that illegal?

Kinda...It's illegal if you try to sell them or whatever....Do not get any downloads for any PS2 Bios though, that IS really illegal.

By the way, I think you are on the wrong forum man. XD You should check out Emuparadise.org That will help you alot. I actually think they already have a PS2 ISO for Kingdom Hearts.
use alcohol 120% or MagicISO to burn it on to a disk (I forget the format it needs to be, if it isn't ISO)
Then you either hafta mod your ps2 by chip or software hack,
or you can do a good ol fashioned disk swap (put a straw in the lid catch to make it think the lid is closed, put in a real ps2 game, and as soon as it says playstaion2 you grab the disk whilst spinning and put in the fake, time it right and the ps2 will never know.... This is necessary because all ps2 disks have a "header" which cannot be burned by any means)
Quote by Bahaumet
Kinda...It's illegal if you try to sell them or whatever....Do not get any downloads for any PS2 Bios though, that IS really illegal.

By the way, I think you are on the wrong forum man. XD You should check out Emuparadise.org That will help you alot. I actually think they already have a PS2 ISO for Kingdom Hearts.

its illegal(in aus at least) to circumnavigate the copy protection in any way shape or form
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me