This is Itespyo! <(^.^)>
My First and main Guitar.

Its a 2001 Fender MIM Strat With a Dirty Fingers Humbucker in the Bridge position.

So, compared to the 2 single coil pups, the Humbucker is just too effing loud(As much as I do love loud).

I'm looking to buy a single-coil sized pickup for the Neck position that can keep up with it volume wise. As for what kind of sound I'm looking for, I want something really clear and won't sound bad with the stock Middle Pup. I play a very wide variety of music. I also use gauge .12 strings, I like the BIG sound!

Plz and thank you! (>^.^)> *hugs
Main Gear:

Xaviere XV-870
w/ 2 "Dream 180" Humbuckers + Mid Boost Mod + Coil Tap

Peavey Classic 30

Modified Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Digitech Bass Synth Wah
GFS Twin Overdrive
Way Huge Swollen Pickle
Line 6 DL4
Boss ME-70

nice guitar stand

not a bad looking guitar. i like the wine red.

about the volume, lower the bridge pickup and raise the neck pickup. that'll fix the sound problem and you won't have to replace the pickups.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5

I didn't know guitars could take #2's as well.

I would suggest a nice rail (vintage/hot/etc) from Seymour Duncan.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Well, first try lowering it a little bit; you probably have stray harmonics flapping around when you use the bridge position, right?
When you've done that though you may realise that the Dirty Fingers is awful. Try a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates - shouldn't overpower your single coils and should sound beautiful, as it does in Strat style guitars. Your volume issue will be solved (although you probably won't notice a difference in sound until you get a new amp.
Quote by Rock Pig
Well, first try lowering it a little bit; you probably have stray harmonics flapping around when you use the bridge position, right?
When you've done that though you may realise that the Dirty Fingers is awful. Try a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates - shouldn't overpower your single coils and should sound beautiful, as it does in Strat style guitars. Your volume issue will be solved (although you probably won't notice a difference in sound until you get a new amp.

+1. I don't know anything about the Dirty Fingers, but I really like the PG. Sounds great in the... Lonestar (? maybe its Roadhouse) strat with the Texas Special singles.

BDedit: Get at least a decent middle pickup. You can get some really nice sounds from the middle pickup of strats--in fact, it's my personal favorite position.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Last edited by BD 425 at Mar 28, 2009,