I'm trying to sort the songs individually in an album to the way it is in the actual cd, but when I try to move it to the right spot, it doesn't let me sort it.

It's extremely irritating. I know the question is hard to understand, but I tried to put it in the most simplest terms I could.

So I guess the question would be: "How do I individually sort songs on my iPod?"

I need a quick response, because it takes a while for people to answer in the iPod/iTunes thread.
Get winamp. It works with your iPod and is actually windows compatible.

EDIT: To answer your question and not be a douche, I don't think there is anyway to do that. My iPod and iTunes (when I had it), put it in order for me automatically. Maybe try to make a playlist?
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Last edited by rock_star77 at Mar 27, 2009,
right click, then get info.

put in the correct track numbers and it should sort itself out properly
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by rock_star77
Get winamp. It works with your iPod and is actually windows compatible.

also demands money and looks like crap and is hard to use
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Quote by cyclobs
also demands money and looks like crap and is hard to use

1. Never asked me for money
2. Get a skin you like
3. I've never had any problems with using it.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
right click, then press get info, then go to info then label the track number. thats the only whey
Quote by alcoholicpanda
I'm trying to sort the songs individually in an album to the way it is in the actual cd, but when I try to move it to the right spot, it doesn't let me sort it.

It's extremely irritating. I know the question is hard to understand, but I tried to put it in the most simplest terms I could.

So I guess the question would be: "How do I individually sort songs on my iPod?"

I need a quick response, because it takes a while for people to answer in the iPod/iTunes thread.

how you do this is by editing to 'songs information' by right clicking it and going to get info.

you can put in the order of the songs and such into that
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
There has been a lot of itunes threads lately. What if we just made an 'ONLY' thread for all iTunes questions?
Quote by chad120
There has been a lot of itunes threads lately. What if we just made an 'ONLY' thread for all iTunes questions?

there is already an only thread for iTunes and iPods but as TS pointed out it often takes a very long time to get any replies.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
iTunes is irritating you B/C of the songs not being listed in the order of their albums?

I could give you millions of ways iTunes irritates me and I was actually expecting a lot of other things you would be bitching about when it came to iTunes, you surprised me, good work.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

iTunes is super gay. seriously, I hate it.
Quote by LaGrange
an 08er made me lol
good one!

yes, I bring teh luhlz.
Quote by Garret.
right click, then get info.

put in the correct track numbers and it should sort itself out properly

Ah, you beat me to it.
.ǝɹoɟǝq sıɥʇ uǝǝs ǝʌ,noʎ ǝɹns ʎʇʇǝɹd ɯ,ı

Voice of the Soul Cover, 5 Stars

Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your sig just made my eyes flip part of your post upside down. Jesus.

Quote by DewdPerson
This man speaks truth.