Hey, here is a song I wrote a couple of days ago. I think it is metal, but I don't really know how to classify it, maybe experimental? anyway... tell me what you think about it.
C4C
Attachments:
Untitled_metalish_song.zip
Wow, this is more experimental then metal, but +1000 with creativity.

Now, I think you should have played with it in Drop C or moved all the single notes up 2 frets, it just sounded weird, but that's experimental for you.

Bars 5- 8 weren't my cup of tea, only because I don't like TOO much dissonance.

The Chorus, was really, really happy, but cool.

Really cool sweeps in the solo, i actually enjoyed them.

Verse 3 scares me, its really weird, its creative, but kinda, i don't know, this isn't really me genre, so i don't know how to address it.

The bridge is cool, except for the one dissonant chord, the --2--
--1-- besides that, cool.
--0--

Solo 2 really filled in the shred gap, bar 110 was an awesome run, kudos on that.

Pretty cool ending.

Overall 7.5/10
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Overall, it's weird. But isn't that what experimental's about?

The intro was cool, I really liked the dissonance (I think thats the right word) there.

The verse riff was a little bland, but with vocals it would work.

The chorus, again. Weird, but very good at the same time.

The solo, it wasn't anything I've not heard before. But it fits the song very well. The sweeps were really cool aswell. Maybe try adding a harmony there or something.

I really liked verse 3, with the almost 'Jazzy' clean guitar, with the distorted lead type part. The bassline was cool to!

Verse 4 carried on niecly from that third verse, nothing more to say there.

The bridge was one of my favourite parts of the song, the leads, the rhythm guitars, drums, everything blended together perfectly.

The second solo was okay, not really my cup of tea. Technically, it's good, and would fit the genre. But it's not something I would choose to listen to.

The outro, was alright, it tied the song of well. It reminded me of Metallica (No idea why, I don't even listen to them. lol).

Maybe it ends a bit abruptly though?

All in all, 7/10. Good work, could just use tweaks here and there.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Dude, you definitely got some writing technique. I have to agree, the response here is pretty clear about the experimental stance, but I do hear the metal in it. I think it could turn out with some work on the clean parts, if you ask me.

I give it an 8/10, for sure. Love the little happy bursts of flavor amid the crushing kicks and chugs :P
I really liked it. I loved the clean part. This is the type of songs i like.

Kinda Dillinger Escape Like on some parts.

8/10
ok

well bars 1 - 8 isnt for me either. the 1st bit was to generic and the next bit is too disonant.
the verse is ausm, prue metal riffage.
chorus - yeah real major but still reall cool
in the solo the coolest bit was the rythym guitar. so grunty. the first 4 bars
i was really impressed with most of the clean section. good stuff.
bridge. again really major, oh wait, its not anymore. this section is coo but it could be better.
solo 2, again, i was more impresed with the rythym. im just not really solo kind of guy
the outro was pretty prog.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19299479#post19299479

it would be cool if u could take alook at mine