Just got back from vacation and plugged in my amp to practice a bit and found that it does not put out any sound. I changed the tubes two weeks ago and made sure they were the correct ones (6L6's and Ax7s). I played the amp for an entire week and it sounded great. Now today nothing.

Observations: I have it off standby and power is on (red light works). All tubes glow albeit faintly, including power and preamps. Speaker wires checked. guitar and cable is not the problem.

Any help?

edit: I also removed the head and took a gander and see no evidence of burning.
Checked the volume of the guitar/amp?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Come on man.... Yes both have been checked. Twice. with multiple guitars.

Look, I'm not your average 10 year old idiot.

In fact, it would be great if someone could offer some advice on fuses as that would be helpful. I've already checked the one on the back of the amp and its fine.
Check the speakers man, the other day I had the same problem and then I looked on the back of the amp and a wire was not in its place.
Quote by Junnage
GuitarUser knows what's up*

Quote by SimplyBen
I agree with GuitarUser

Quote by travs2448
digital amps are like Fapping, its good but nothings like the real thing.
Yep first thing I thought of. Speaker wire is in the same place its always been. I even took them off and put them on again.
Quote by merriman44
Come on man.... Yes both have been checked. Twice. with multiple guitars.

Look, I'm not your average 10 year old idiot.

In fact, it would be great if someone could offer some advice on fuses as that would be helpful. I've already checked the one on the back of the amp and its fine.

Actually Raijouta's recommendation was very sound. I can't tell you how many threads I've seen like this and the end result was a knob was not turned up.

If your tubes glow and the light comes on then it won't be a fuse problem. What tubes did you put in exactly?
Mesa 6l6GC and mesa 12AX7's. I also reinstalled my old tubes because I still had them and nothing.

And I wasn't trying to be a dick I just see so many morons on this forum that I thought he was trying to be funny. Now that you say something about I take back my comment.
No problem.

I do that when I took my stock Ruby tubes out of my VK and put them back in it was very difficult to get them seated all the way down. There is nothing behind that tube socket as you know.

Even though these amps are non-adjustable fixed bias (meaning you don't have to bias) - my only other thought would be maybe get a bias probe or have amp biased.

Alright thanks man. I'm going to take it to a tech and get it checked out. Hopefully I'll get to watch him work on it so I can understand it a bit more.

Cheers!