Hello all!

I'm new to the forum and wanted to let ya'll in on the project I have been working on! I have not played for about 10 years but spent some time with a high school buddy that was as big of a Van Halen fan as I was and we saw them in concert together 7 times in the 90's ( awesome ) So I started thinking I needed to build a replica of the Frankenstrat.... I went to Art school so this was right up my alley as far as painting.... I tried to spare no detail and give a good representation of the real thing!

I think it turned out Great! II'm very please!

Then the guitar shop I bought the guitar asked to see how it turned out and they were extremly impressesd! They asek how much would I be selling them for...?

Hmmmm.... I had not planned on selling it or "them" they seemed to believe that I did such a great job that I could sell these for a good amount on ebay. as the fenders EVH replicas are going for 18-25k

Here are some pics of my project, I would love to hear your feedback and advice! Honestly I'm just a huge Van Halen Fan that wanted to build a Frankestrat for myself but if others want me to use my skills to create one for them I would entertain the possibilities!

Here are the pics:

(Invalid img)

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and if any is interested in my artistic abilitities I can be reached at mslone@slonedesign.com

Thanks in advance for your opinions!

Michael
Wrong thread. But that looks straight up amazing. You win 1 interwebz good sir.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
That's awesome, looks like you did a great job.

Did you make sure the quarter was year 1974?
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

who cares you deserve to post it here that is cool.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I just jizzed in my pants.

That's awesome.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
why on earth did you decide to replicate the crappy aspects of the guitar? can't possibly be very fun to play in the state it's in.