So this is another boring what guitar to get thread. I'm really just posting for info/input on two specific guitars. I pretty much only play my RR3 now and since I bought my Randall MTS and I've got a pretty decent set up I'm thinking I should be saving for a new guitar to compliment the amp.
I've pretty much narrowed my search to a Jackson, Demmelition, Phil Demmel(spelling...not really much of a fan) signature V, and a LTD V 401DX. The specs I'm wanting are 24 frets, FR, decent pickups, MUST have a neck pick up, and a V shape of course. Pickups won't really matter as I love my L500XL so much that I'll probably through one and then a random neck pickup in whatever I get. Reading up I've noticed the LTD has a Floyd Rose Special and the Jackson an OFR, I think, would there be that much of a difference in the two?
I'm pretty much set on that Jackson, I think, but I don't really want a signature guitar but it seems to be one of the only out there under $1500 that meets what I'm after. Any suggestions on other guitars in the $800-1500 range? Sorry for the wall o' text.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
carvin will make you a 24 fret v with an original floyd in any color and any wood
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Have you seen a Carvin V??? It's hideous. I'm appalled that you even recommended it.
I've had Carvin(really high quality CT6C) and I didn't like the neck...plus that reverse RR V freaks me out. I tried one it was weird. If they had a regular V shape I'd be all over that. Thanks for the input though.
SPAM

Quote by JELIFISH19
Have you seen a Carvin V??? It's hideous. I'm appalled that you even recommended it.

alright, calm down, i was just trying to be helpful

i don't like it much either, but who knows if TS might?
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
im not a huge fan of signature models, as they are made to someone elses exact specifications, but if you have played it and it feels good and sounds good then go for it. As i said though, buying a signature is like buying someone else guitar suited for them.

I personally like the esp ltd model you are considering. As long as the floyd rose on it is original not licensed then you're good. Licensed floyds often come on ltd models and can be a bit dodgey. Just make you dont dont rush into buying either of these. take time. with the jackson, this might help, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6RePV1E9Qk
If you can, find a Washburn WV 546. Built in Washburn's USA Custom Shop, Original Floyd Rose, EMG's (I would personally change those out), and of course, 24 frets.
Find it, get it.
superman is killing himself tonight
Yeah, I'm not exactly a noob guitars, and if in case you can't tell from the first post I've actually read up on these guitars and I've been searching for a while. I know what I like as far as necks go and I've tried a V 500 by LTD, same thing basically without the FR and loved it. I probably won't be able to try the Demmelition though, but I've seen every video on youtube already and I'm changing the EMG's anyway so its sound on there won't matter much to me. I like that LTD but as I said in the first place it says Floyd Rose Special which I know nothing about and haven't been able to find anything on it. All I've gathered is that it is OFR quality in terms of tuning stability with some specs changed so the sustain and tone might be a little different.

On the Washburn, I'm really iffy. I've been looking into that one too, as well as a Caprison Orbit(too expensive though. I can't find any info on the neck dimensions on the Washburn so I'm worried since I probably wouldn't be able to actually try that one. I can't even find an actual retail price on it either. Never had any good experiences with Washburn either.
SPAM

I have been searching for guitars with the same specs ase you mentioned, only I also wanted it to be neck-thru (jackson) or set-thru (ltd).
I came across the LTD V-401DX of course, which I want to have real bad :P

I think you just need to take a look at this link, I think that are the most of em, theyre not all 24 frets just because I couldnt select it in the search function!
http://www.thomann.de/nl/search_PG_2.html?gk=gieghe&bn=&pr=&kf=on&oa=ala&wgfid1=7182&wgf7182=V-Style&wgfid2=7183&wgfid3=8970&wgfid4=8971&wgfid5=7186&wgfid6=7184&wgf7184=HH&wgfid7=7185&wgf7185=FR-Style&wgfid8=8975&wgfid9=8976

EDIT: I don't think those prices are right for your country so just look at the guitar/specs
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus