My mom just plugged some new toothbrush charger into the same outlet. Could that have anything to do with it?
could have caused either the outlet to go bad or it might have, for some reason, sent too much voltage through the outlet after the toothbrush charger was unplugged
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Yup, I'm using the same AC adaptor and I don't know what milliAmps are. It completely does not turn on. What the hell happened?
It dosen't matter about how many miliamps. As long a sit has enough, more will not fry it. It will only take what it needs. If the toothbrush adapter had a different polarity, then it could have killed your rp250.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
It dosen't matter about how many miliamps. As long a sit has enough, more will not fry it. It will only take what it needs. If the toothbrush adapter had a different polarity, then it could have killed your rp250.

You mean if the toothbrush adapter was plugged into the same outlet? Because the toothbrush adapter was not plugged directly into the rp250.
^^Oh nvm i thought it was plugged into the rp. If it was plugged into the same outlet, i don't think that should have caused it.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by Saif Mehdi
Yup

Then it's cooked prolly - but I doubt it has anything to do with the toothbrush adapter. Why these two would be used so closely together is my only question at this point. I suppose you may have had a power surge or something. You can always try contacting Digitech. Good luck.
Wow, hope my RP350 doesn't die on me. *shivers*
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
It wasn't in the bathroom. My mom plugged her charger next to the family room. I miss my effects.
Do a factory reset on the RP250. See the manual for instructions.
Quote by Saif Mehdi
Can a factory reset be done when it doesn't even turn on?

Maybe. It's kind of like CMOS on a computer, it'll hit it before it boots.
It wont hurt to try it, you'll lose your saved settings though.
I have an RP250.
It needs to be powered to do Reset function.
The Reset steps are in the User Manual.

TS - It's possible it has a fried circuit that is minor to repair or replace but usually if a multi-effects pedal bites the dust like this there is little you can do. They are about $100 used.