http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/OhSoInsane/

Well, here is another one. This is UNEDITED, straight up recorded, no modifications have been made, no effects or w/e added, same patch used through out, I thought I would give this song a try. The improv at the end is really f!@cked up but I don't care, this song just gets me hyped, I gotta do something after playing it lol..

The reason I call it Thunderhorse I is because I will be recording a second one with vsti and professional mixed and everything with multiple tracks, and its gonna be over 4 minutes long because I intend to add to the song, the length doesn't do it justice. So new riffs, etc. will be added It will be coming soon or late, depends, i have exams soon lol. Anyways, tell me what you think, i will crit your stuff too.

Thanks
Turn down some of the bass and level the volume on it and you'll have a nice tone!

Also i notice you have some problems with your bending which leads you to getting wrong pitches. The fast parts need some practice with the tempo and getting clear notes and there's some slides in the lead sections that you're missing.

Overall pretty decent, i must say.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
Turn down some of the bass and level the volume on it and you'll have a nice tone!

Also i notice you have some problems with your bending which leads you to getting wrong pitches. The fast parts need some practice with the tempo and getting clear notes and there's some slides in the lead sections that you're missing.

Overall pretty decent, i must say.

Hey, thanks for the crit I will keep these suggestions in mind. This was a fairly scrap recording just to get a feel for the tempo. Didn't bother re-recording even when I felt I screwed some parts up LOL. Next one will be awesome and it's coming soon