Poll: Which Guitar Is Better For Shredding?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Guitar Is Better For Shredding?
Ibanez RG350dx
3 50%
Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr
3 50%
Voters: 6.
schecter.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Personal preference.Also,why are you comparing a cheap Ibanez model to one of the top Schecter production models? Wouldn't it make more sense to compare to similar priced instruments from both companies?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

^there should be some better Ibanez's with better trem's at the same price as the hellraiser?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by splamron
^there should be some better Ibanez's with better trem's at the same price as the hellraiser?

Yeah,you're getting into prestige territory with that price,and the trems on those are usually great,edge pro and what not.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Personal preference.Also,why are you comparing a cheap Ibanez model to one of the top Schecter production models? Wouldn't it make more sense to compare to similar priced instruments from both companies?

My guitar teacher showed me the ibanez and i dont know the price of the schecter so could u give me the price or anyone plz.
Thx!
Quote by Chrisby135
My guitar teacher showed me the ibanez and i dont know the price of the schecter so could u give me the price or anyone plz.
Thx!

New hellraiser FR = $900
New RG350 = $400

That's a pretty big difference,you should be comparing the Schecter to a Prestige RG or the RG to a C-1 bolt or Damien model.