Page 1 of 3
For everyone that doesn't believe their friendly neighborhood conspiracy theorist, at least give the point of view a chance. I am not going to write a speech about this subject, when you can simply watch this video and confirm the sources. Just give it a chance and if you don't believe me maybe you'll believe someone famous that thinks this stuff is real.

Anyways here's the video and remember have an open mind and don't take it at face value, research it: The Obama Deception
Last edited by Zephyr-Chills at Mar 28, 2009,
My feeling is that Obama and McCain worked together to steal necklace of some sort.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by DardoBoy
I don't need to watch it to know that you are wrong... sorry bud, I really am.

That's kind of the same approach Christians take towards evolution.

"I don't need to read some "science" book to know you're wrong!! God tells me what's what and that's all I need!"

replace God with media and you have your argument.

Cas-
Quote by casualty01

"I don't need to read some "science" book to know you're wrong!! God tells me what's what and that's all I need!"

Cas-

OMG GOD IS DA MEDIA.

Poop.

Yes, poop.
Actually, I have never seen it that way... cause I do hate it when Christians say stupid crap like that...now I don't know what to think. I think it's just that every conspiracy theory I've heard that is backed up by "facts" is just such bull**** that I can't even believe that people believe it...you know?
2 hours long?? Fuuuuuuuuu-
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
So he's a polititian and he lied. You're shocked by that?
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Quote by Spoony_Bard
2 hours long?? Fuuuuuuuuu-

It is quite the undertaking it took me a few days to squeeze in the time to watch it.
Quote by casualty01

Cas-

and vice-versa, its amazing how many of the same dumbasses that are on each side of the spectrum. Its kind of like making fun of a fat kid when you know your mom is carrying a Large-Load sign.
Quote by casualty01

Cas-

I think it's more to do with all these conspiracy videos out there (Loose Change for example), that have been debunked time after time, so when a new one comes out, we sorta just say "pffft, another conspiracy, most likely wrong."

I do think it's pretty stupid to outright say "no you're wrong" without actually watching it though No offense to that other guy!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by DardoBoy
Actually, I have never seen it that way... cause I do hate it when Christians say stupid crap like that...now I don't know what to think. I think it's just that every conspiracy theory I've heard that is backed up by "facts" is just such bull**** that I can't even believe that people believe it...you know?

well yeah man, I don't believe everything that's thrown at me, but to just go "I'm not going to look at that, but I know it's wrong" is just silly.

I've watched everything from loose change to zeitgeist to all of alex jones movies to the ones on zionism and the development of Europe to the more obscure ones regarding nibiru and 2012 that are on youtube.

of course I don't buy into everything lol... but, you don't have to watch them with the intent of believing, but to not watch out of a pre-disposed position of "I won't listen" is just silly.

At least I can say I've watched them and have found inaccuracies. most people can't claim that... all they can claim is "pffft, that's rubish"

what kind of an argument is that?

Cas-
MY FRIES ARE COLD

MY BURGER IS COLD

"If yo' got a problem wit yo' burger".

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by ACG
I think it's more to do with all these conspiracy videos out there (Loose Change for example), that have been debunked time after time, so when a new one comes out, we sorta just say "pffft, another conspiracy, most likely wrong."

I do think it's pretty stupid to outright say "no you're wrong" without actually watching it though No offense to that other guy!

well yes and no...

I will say, yeah, loose change has been debunked. but here's the thing...

both sides play on the fact that most people won't do the research themselves.

let's face it... everyone uses medical journals or gallup polls or newspaper reports or whatever when they cite references. But does anyone actually do the research themselves?

What you want to believe holds immeasurable weight over anything else unless you're one of the very few people that exist in this world that are truely objective.

ok, so this was debunked or that was debuked.

did you actually do the debunking? or did you have a preconception as to the validity of said subject and then just clung onto published debunkings and then just point to said debunkings as proof?

There's a huge area here for "interpretation" and I think many people just get lost and hung up on their beliefs and subsequent "proof" of their beliefs (regardless of self analysis) as evidence.

Cas-
Quote by casualty01
well yes and no...

let's face it... everyone uses medical journals or gallup polls or newspaper reports or whatever when they cite references. But does anyone actually do the research themselves?

What you want to believe holds immeasurable weight over anything else unless you're one of the very few people that exist in this world that are truely objective.

did you actually do the debunking? or did you have a preconception as to the validity of said subject and then just clung onto published debunkings and then just point to said debunkings as proof?

There's a huge area here for "interpretation" and I think many people just get lost and hung up on their beliefs and subsequent "proof" of their beliefs (regardless of self analysis) as evidence.

Cas-

Yea I agree with you completely. I'm a person who will see both sides to an argument (such as Loose Change again), and not make up my mind either way, because I still don't know enough to make a conclusion. And it's the sort of stuff you'd have to invest a lot of time in to find out a true conclusion, doing research and whatnot, and I don't have the time or intention of doing that

But yea, I was just speaking for the general population (who don't believe in all the conspiracy theories). They will almost always side with whoever is debunking..
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by casualty01

Cas-

I hate to spam but I swear on my life and on the lives of any children I produce in the not too near future-

my jaw dropped. it's....

you
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by ACG

But yea, I was just speaking for the general population (who don't believe in all the conspiracy theories). They will almost always side with whoever is debunking..

exactly ... and that can present a very real problem of denial.

It's very similar to the argument given against anyone that just simply won't believe that "this group" or "that group" is up to this or that... they simply can't believe it. "oh that's absurd"

well, as the old adage goes... "whether you believe it or not... THEY believe it"

simplified. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not... if it's true, it's true.

Cas-
Quote by casualty01
well yes and no...

Cas-

What is your interpretation as a whole? NWO, 9/11,etc.?
Quote by mikko 9119
I hate to spam but I swear on my life and on the lives of any children I produce in the not too near future-

my jaw dropped. it's....

you

lol wtf? ok... this is similar to messages and profile posts I've been getting for two weeks now.

What gives?

I'm posting lol... big whoop. I had some busy times and I was away from the forums. I'm human like the rest of you. It's not a big deal.

Please stop lol.

Cas-
*clicks link*

*sees "alex jones" and "New World Order" as tags*

*closes window*
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by casualty01
lol wtf? ok... this is similar to messages and profile posts I've been getting for two weeks now.

What gives?

I'm posting lol... big whoop. I had some busy times and I was away from the forums. I'm human like the rest of you. It's not a big deal.

Please stop lol.

Cas-

it happens when you're you.

either way, the conversations intrigue me, but the link isn't working for me.
I'll have to check this out tomorrow, when it's not 2am..
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by TooFast
My feeling is that Obama and McCain worked together to steal necklace of some sort.

Anyone?

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Pernell
Some would argue truth is purely what you make it. Your reality is your own, whos to say you're wrong?

well, one could argue that they have a good point. I on the other hand argue that they're merely existential assholes who have no balls and therefore won't commit to a "side".

let's face it... in the world we live in, there ARE certain realities.

for example... someone steals a car. do you really think a lawyer is going to get away with "well, the car was made from various raw materials from mother earth and who's to say who actually owns anything that comes from the eart seeing as how we're all born from the earth and return to it."

no... he'd be laughed out of court and rightly so.

the existentialists have a niche and that niche is for trying to provoke thought, which is good and should be encouraged as I believe it will help our species evolve just as any school of thought does. But there's not much validity when trying to apply their bull**** to the real world. then it just becomes a last ditch joke to try and salvage some faltering argument.

Cas-
Quote by casualty01

What gives?

Please stop lol.

Cas-

Hey, hey, hey...weren't you banned?
<_<
>_>
Nah, just joking.

I'm not really into politics, conspiracy theories and all that, but if I had spare 2 hours to blow I'm I would blow it all on Obama.

You heard.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by casualty01
well, one could argue that they have a good point. I on the other hand argue that they're merely existential assholes who have no balls and therefore won't commit to a "side".

let's face it... in the world we live in, there ARE certain realities.

for example... someone steals a car. do you really think a lawyer is going to get away with "well, the car was made from various raw materials from mother earth and who's to say who actually owns anything that comes from the eart seeing as how we're all born from the earth and return to it."

no... he'd be laughed out of court and rightly so.

the existentialists have a niche and that niche is for trying to provoke thought, which is good and should be encouraged as I believe it will help our species evolve just as any school of thought does. But there's not much validity when trying to apply their bull**** to the real world. then it just becomes a last ditch joke to try and salvage some faltering argument.

Cas-

Yeah, i meant it in a philosophical-esque way. Philosophical.... whatever. you know what i mean.
Quote by Pernell
Yeah, i meant it in a philosophical-esque way. Philosophical.... whatever. you know what i mean.

yeah man, I know you did lol... I just have issue with the ever more prevalent habit of positing philosophical arguments to the here and now. Things that are NOT philosophical in nature but of are a firm reality (at least the reality we all agree upon and thrive in society based upon... that was for all you psycho losers who were about to get metaphysical on my ass)

Cas-
Quote by MattAnderson111
OMG GOD IS DA MEDIA.

BUT THEN WHO WAS GOD?!?!111?!
Quote by LaGrange
an 08er made me lol
good one!

yes, I bring teh luhlz.
People watching people regulating people overseeing people controlling people etc etc etc.

EDIT: proud to be canadian wtflol
Last edited by Pernell at Mar 28, 2009,
I sure as hell don't have two hours to watch your christian propaganda. gtfo
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.
Quote by CaptainRon
I just can't stand his new world order bullshit. I've given his stuff enough chances to impress me but it has failed to every time.

Edit: And I probably would have watched some if it provided the link worked for me.

but what do you consider "impress"? have you looked up his claims? or ... no?

I know he turns many a people off because of his intensity, but is that all that turns you off or have you looked into his claims and came away dissuaded? and have YOU looked into them or just read debunking sites?

Cas-
Cas is monopolising the thread, he must be the government omfg

Seriously though, I've never believed this. Basement dwellers patching together 'facts' and passing it off as truth. I got half way through and got bored of the same old shit being fed to me.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 3