I made a room! It's actually for a project in my computer gaming and modeling class. Not sure why I made the border around the top of the walls green because it looks like crap, but I'll change it later. Anyways, when you see it, you will **** bricks. Look closely...

That's right, there's a frickin mudkip on the wall!

Anyone else into 3ds Max or similar stuff?
Ehhhhhh cool, man.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
actually looks pretty cool. I'd live there.

well lit, wide open/long... plenty of room for personalization, gray ( I like gray) textured paint... (as someone who has done everything from suede to river rock to faux textures such as faux ventian and faux old world, I love texture and implied texture.

I dig it.

Cas-
agree with that foo with the red name.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Now take one more step forward and build it...for me.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
How is it so dark with light coming in from the windows and the lights are on
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
The wall textures look extremely muddy and why are there so many jaggies? Other than that, nice work.
Nice project.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by OlivierF
How is it so dark with light coming in from the windows and the lights are on

I need to adjust the exposure to fix the lighting.

Quote by Jackintehbox
The wall textures look extremely muddy and why are there so many jaggies? Other than that, nice work.

It's a low quality rendering I did because it goes faster. For the final render I'll do high quality and anti-aliasing.
I would say the whole scene looks excessively dark considering the amount of light sources. Also the windows need a frame, it looks very weird with the current frame just emerging from the walls.
Quote by JackalUK
I would say the whole scene looks excessively dark considering the amount of light sources. Also the windows need a frame, it looks very weird with the current frame just emerging from the walls.

Good point on the window frame. As for the lighting, as I said before, I need to adjust the exposure.
That's actually quite good. Lighting needs a bit more tweaking (for instance, there's some weird noise at the border of the shadows) and I'd apply some kind of post-rendering antialiasing to get rid of the "staircase" effect (you can see it for instance at the legs of the table in the last image), but other than that, good job.
That's nice.
But what you really need to make a mindf*ck is to postion some objects around the room which, from a certain angle, might suggest(to the initated, anyway) goatse.