firstly this isn't in the gaming thread because i dont find looking through xx amount of pages untill i find something good appealing. Also i'd like the whole of the pit to see this, not just the few who look into the gaming thread.

I play games only on the PC and as i have just finished bioshock and assassins creed (both great games, bioshock is missing a few things i'd have liked to see but anyways thats a story for the gaming thread) i'd like to play an RPG.

One that is more adult/mature with swearing maybe sex etc. like in the witcher, something fun, and non-linear (you can choose to take different paths) and moral choices would be fun, as always. I couldnt care less if its seen as a buggy game(eg Hellgate: London), that never bothers me. Also with a bit of originality to it, what comes to mind if Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines (excellent game, i've played and finished it).

Thanks
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
fallout 2? i duno, that kept me busy for years
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
what about THE game
I don't know what to put in my sig...

How about my gear: -
o Epiphone Les Paul 100
o VOX DA5

how bout a quote?

Originally Posted by *someone*
*something funny or reffering to me*

warhammer 2 ?
or wait for diabolo 3
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Dragon Age Origins is coming out later this year. Its looking really good from what i've seen.

Edit: There's Mass effect which has alternative and moral choices which effect and change the story. Though its slightly different from what your looking for id also check out Mount and Blade, its combat system is extremely fun
Last edited by dartmaster at Mar 28, 2009,
Quote by xicetraex
fallout 3.

+1 Except it doesn't work well on vista.

But thats my fault for having vista

Anyways...

I'd say Morrowind and Oblivion as well.
Play Neopets.

All the cool kids are doing it.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.