SCREAAAAAAMMMM!!!

And by saying scream I don't mean feedback. I've seen videos of people doing it for example Zakk Wylde. But I just can't figure out how to do it!

Please help
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Pinch harmonics?
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
Sorry but doesnt work for me. Somehow I just silence the whole string :/ Help someone?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Quote by Axeaman
Sorry but doesnt work for me. Somehow I just silence the whole string :/ Help someone?

Then practice. And be patient.

The majority of techniques on the guitar are not things you can simply "do". They all take time, both to understand what it is you're actually trying to do and also to learn how to physically execute them.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
just keep trying, it took me a bit practise before I could do it right, but now I can do a pinch harmonic on any note. Just watch a youtube vid about it and use lots of gain on your amp.
Pinched Harmonics aren't a technique that comes in a day. It's frustrating and you should experiment with different picks.

I recommend of course alot of treble, gain and use the bridge pickup at first, easiest way to get them go crazy.