Old birthday cards, various boxes, shoelaces, a flute and a Sniper Rifle scope
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
You're a fucking psychopath.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I have a junk box actually.

I have an old school book that me and my friend used to draw and write in... all stupid stuff.

I have pictures of my ex I should throw them out.

I have some guitar tabs, game guides, other stuff that I can't remember.

I also have a dressing gown under the cupboard. It's yellow. I have never opened it.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
you mean my man drawer?
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Umm there's a few volume and tone pots, a jazz bass pickup, a magazine called "Girls and Corpses", some blank cd's, a small pack of tissues, a couple of rubber baby shields and some other junk.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
you mean my man drawer?

i was gonna say this

but i keep a load of **** from when i was like 8, e.g. crappy toys and stuff
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Old stuffed toys, zip-lock bags and scrunched up silver foil, The Beatles discography, empty coloured CD cases, a broken homemade vaporizer, a homemade bong with an awesomeface drawn on it, bits of cardboard, pillow cases, pencil sharpeners shaped like like fruit machines or globes, a miniature set of tubular bells with one of them missing and used as the pipe in the bong, two empty wine bottles, one of them broken, a Cluedo box and a Jimi Hendrix 2007 calendar.]
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 28, 2009,
I have a junk room, containing a bed, a computer, and a ****load of dirty clothes.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a fucking psychopath.

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Okay I'll be serious. One has rubbish, poker chips, tuners, etc etc.

Another has magazines.

My main junk drawers contain college work.
Just ****.
lighters, batteries, pens, some ****ty jewelery, cords etc.
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
My other junk drawer has letters from me ex, various geometry sets, and aeroplane drawings I used to do.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852

Think about it, you sound like a man hung up on old friends who watches them from the bushes in a hopes of strangling them with bootlaces (because you have a fond memory involving them with your m8s). And you play the flute occasionally. After a successful kill? Possibly.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Empty cans , umbrellas, broken calculators, broken mp3 players(yeeei for the iPods )...
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Think about it, you sound like a man hung up on old friends who watches them from the bushes in a hopes of strangling them with bootlaces (because you have a fond memory involving them with your m8s). And you play the flute occasionally. After a successful kill? Possibly.

I hoard some things ok!

u h8 mi dnt u
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
well, I have several junk drawers, one is my useful junk drawer, which contains a bottle of lemon oil, a bottle of ghs guitar polish, an old toothbrush for cleaning my fretboard, various gauges of shrink-wrap, allen wrenches, cheap picks that I'll never use except in emergency, drywall screws, slides, whiteout, electrical tape, solder, an old watch, the tuning screws from some floating floating style bridge, hobby knife set, etc.

I also have another drawer full of junk that I'll never use but don't wanna get rid of... it was made into a junk drawer last time I cleaned my room, it's got a slingshot, various star wars toys from when I was a kid (one is boba fett, still in the original packaging), a pocket watch, book covers, an arm guard for when shooting a bow and arrow, birthday cards, playing cards, merit badges from when I was in boy scouts, a bottle of ink, and a bunch of other shit.

I have another one from back when used to skateboard full of wheels, trucks, bearing, bolts, etc. that were salvaged from old broken boards that I used for whenever something screwed up on a board or for whenever I had no money and wanted to make a cheap deck skate-able

in the kitchen there are 3 more junk drawers with all kinds of shit in em. twist-ties, paper clips, thumbtacks, rubber bands, earplugs, bits of string, old batteries, business cards, candle stubs, match books, scotch tape, masking tape, electrical tape, packing tape, double sided tape, the little packets of pepper and parmesan cheese from pizza hut, the drip pan for a george foreman grill I haven't seen in years, clothes pins

we also have a junk room, but I'm not even gonna get into that....

think we have enough junk?
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Mar 28, 2009,
I suppose my "junk drawer" is the one where I keep all my old schoolbooks and the old games that I very rarely play anymore. Such as Lost Vikings and Pokémon Stadium.

And Hartman does have a point.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by Rock_Rebel
Dude, do the math...

what's the big deal? I have scope for a hunting rifle sitting on my dresser... it's been there for a couple years, I don't even remember where it's from or who's it is.
Condoms, loose paper, receipts, PSP charger cable, several hair brushes, empty coke bottles, bus tickets, a glass eye, broken headphones, set of pliers, broken laptop mouse, battery charger, broken pens, a pencil with no led, insence sticks, college prospectus, old phones, loose change, several plastic wrappers, broken guitar strings, set of cards, vaseline, 02 SIM cards, cold & flu tablets, food suplements, toothpase, leather watch, selotape, health warnings for Wii games, a flask, stuff to wear around my wrists, a necklace, a screwdriver, pins, that nose unblocking stuff, multi vitimins, a shot glass, "the swipe" for guitar, a broken viola bow, a ukulele neck, a box of assorted wire lengths, a broken guitar hanger, out of tune harmonica, "sexy" dices, a rubber duck, tipex, a rubber, boxes that jewelry comes in, a 12 inch of "Blue Monday" right at the bottom, a love heart from a valentines day gift, a ribbon, Dan Browns "Angels and Demons", super glue, a lighter, an instruction manual for Zelda OoT, sun glasses, mouth floss, paracetemal, a set of viola strings, broken MP3 player, pack of "Soothers" for a sore throat, Pokemon Yellow/Red/Gold/Silver/Crystal (broken), a pamphlet on safe gay sex, a 9mm toy BB gun, a beyblade, lots and lots of dead batteries, a race for life medal, a "Sonic Heroes" T-Shirt, an empty whiskey collectable, empty drug bottles and the Highway Drivers Code.

I literally just opened the drawer and looking at what was poking out
Quote by Rock_Rebel
Dude, do the math...

My dad's mate used to give me cool shit a couple of years back, what's so fucking criminal about that?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
no m8 i dnt h8 u ill still luv u 4 wat u r

Quote by Rock_Rebel
Dude, do the math...

EPIC SPITBALLS

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Old plastic cases for wires, basketball/football tickets, some towels, highlighters/pens/pencils, rubber bands, thumbtacks, calculators, grenades, hookers, watergate papers, Tupac, batteries,used condoms and Oprah's vah-jay-jay
Lighters, guitar tabs and books, bits of paper, a stephen king book, random electrical components, weed + pipe, plastic baggies, screwdrivers, knife, hammer, wire stripers, tin snips, scrap metal I stole from work. Random tools and that sort of stuff.

This is my junk tool box. I don't have a junk drawer
My junk is fucking everywhere ...

Although, in my cupboard there are two drawers that haven't got clothes in them, one of which is filled with CDs (nearly to the brim) and a few birthday cards I feel guilty about throwing away (), a small plastic box that came with my external harddrive which is now filled with all my 5c, 10c, 20c and 50c coins, and tickets from the shows I've been to lately.

The other one just has a lot of school books from last year which are all falling apart, various small cardboard boxes from pointless crap I've bought over the past year or so, the books I've bought since last year (Slash, the Dexter series, Guns N Roses band bio and a Sudoku book I bought in the city for the long bus rides home which got thrown in the draw after I finished a puzzle - only to then find I had to change a few numbers, which meant I had to change everything), and the box (that previously housed 200 Bushell teabags) that I'm supposed to keep all my government/official documents in which received two bank statements and then found a permanent home in my top drawer.
Last edited by soulflyV at Mar 28, 2009,
Smokes, lighters, rolling papers, empty ten bag of weed, pencils, headphones, NME magazines, an old school yo-yo, insurance documents, motorcycle warrenty handbook/user manual, empty packet of lube and used condoms that I seriously need to get rid of
junk
Quote by PlayMadness
"Look left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Left, you idiot!"

Quote by neopowell
Well, girls make different pitched noises depending on where you touch them, so it's kind of similar.
Joint Paper, a picture of a woman (sexy) and a Zelda: OoT N64 cartridge.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
I have 3 drawers full of: Wee books, old pencils, my gameboys and the games, loads of packs of guitar strings, old Pez things with sweets still in them, loads of cables that I have no idea what they're for, old picks, some pictures, blank CDs, parts of a sheeps spine, glue, plyers, loads of screwdrives, allon keys and spare pick-ups.
Old CDs, floppys (..yeah), various useless computer peripherals, defective guitar cables, more CDs, stationary, some cheap shades, and some incognizable stuff that has been lying around for ages.
Quote by Rock_Rebel
Thank you! At least Zero has a shred of intelligence here. He gets me.

Only the strange stuff I get around here my friend

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by gallagher2006
Condoms, loose paper, receipts, PSP charger cable, several hair brushes, empty coke bottles, bus tickets, a glass eye, broken headphones, set of pliers, broken laptop mouse, battery charger, broken pens, a pencil with no led, insence sticks, college prospectus, old phones, loose change, several plastic wrappers, broken guitar strings, set of cards, vaseline, 02 SIM cards, cold & flu tablets, food suplements, toothpase, leather watch, selotape, health warnings for Wii games, a flask, stuff to wear around my wrists, a necklace, a screwdriver, pins, that nose unblocking stuff, multi vitimins, a shot glass, "the swipe" for guitar, a broken viola bow, a ukulele neck, a box of assorted wire lengths, a broken guitar hanger, out of tune harmonica, "sexy" dices, a rubber duck, tipex, a rubber, boxes that jewelry comes in, a 12 inch of "Blue Monday" right at the bottom, a love heart from a valentines day gift, a ribbon, Dan Browns "Angels and Demons", super glue, a lighter, an instruction manual for Zelda OoT, sun glasses, mouth floss, paracetemal, a set of viola strings, broken MP3 player, pack of "Soothers" for a sore throat, Pokemon Yellow/Red/Gold/Silver/Crystal (broken), a pamphlet on safe gay sex, a 9mm toy BB gun, a beyblade, lots and lots of dead batteries, a race for life medal, a "Sonic Heroes" T-Shirt, an empty whiskey collectable, empty drug bottles and the Highway Drivers Code.

I literally just opened the drawer and looking at what was poking out

R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
A photo album with pictures of my next door neighbours daughter, used condoms, loose change and foreign currency, a broken PC mouse, a barbie with nipples drawn on, and a wank sock.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Page 1 of 2