Could Some One Tell Me What The Price Is Plz. And Would This Be Good On An IbanezRG350dx coz ive heard edge III is crap!
Thx!
Roughly 200 USD,sometimes more,sometimes less.I don't know if it'll fix a 350,you'd have to check the dimensions of the trem and the bridge pocket.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Providing you have a screwdriver the OFR will usually fit in a Edge III rout.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
Providing you have a screwdriver the OFR will usually fit in a Edge III rout.

It depends on what model,since the routes are sometimes inconsistent.Better to check before you buy than to end up with a 200 dollar bridge that wont fit properly.I know it will fit a RGT42DX with little to no modding needed,but I'm not sure about a 350.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

an OFR cost $170+shipping at Warmoth.com. from what ive heard it SHOULD fit. now, it might not. but making it fit souldnt be all too hard... i would get something a little less costly than an OFR seeing as the guitar itself only costs like 400. i would get a FR special from guitarpartsdepot.com.

FR Special specs:
* Steel Plate
* Steel Studs & Bushing
* Steel Screws
* 10.8mm String Spacing
* Zinc Saddles & Sustain Block
* Bridge Harden 50-55 Rockwell
* Floyd Rose Trade Dress
all for around $70-100. thats a great deal. im getting one for my frankenstrat build(see sig).
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
One thing you have to check is whether the Original Floyd Rose trem will fit inside the trem cavity front to back.
I wanted to replace the Ibanez LO TRS Trem II unit in my 1999 RG320DX with an OFR that I have. The problem is that the Ibanez has a recessed trem rout, and tho the OFR fit the studs, the trem block protruded out the back of the trem cavity. The block was too long, as the OFR was not designed for a recessed trem rout. It was from a 1980s Kramer that had a surface mount set up.
Just a little info to help ya'.
1966 Harmony H-14 Bobkat
1974 Ibanez Les Paul Custom 2350
1980 Ibanez BL-300NT Blazer
1987 Fender Stratocaster 72' RI Pink Paisley
1990 Fender HM Strat
1996 Fender Stratocaster Fat Strat
1998 Epiphone Sheraton II
Quote by f22master
an OFR cost $170+shipping at Warmoth.com. from what ive heard it SHOULD fit. now, it might not. but making it fit souldnt be all too hard... i would get something a little less costly than an OFR seeing as the guitar itself only costs like 400. i would get a FR special from guitarpartsdepot.com.

FR Special specs:
* Steel Plate
* Steel Studs & Bushing
* Steel Screws
* 10.8mm String Spacing
* Zinc Saddles & Sustain Block
* Bridge Harden 50-55 Rockwell
* Floyd Rose Trade Dress
all for around $70-100. thats a great deal. im getting one for my frankenstrat build(see sig).

Why replace a LFR for another LFR (that is not a Gotoh or Schaller or Edge Pro)?
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by DespisedIcon
Why replace a LFR for another LFR (that is not a Gotoh or Schaller or Edge Pro)?

because it has a hardened steel baseplate and knife edges. its supposedly the same baseplate as an OFR(except made in asia) but with zinc saddles and block. it should last a long time and hold tune just as good as an OFR. and if you want you can always replace the zinc parts with a brass block and steel saddles.

and it only costs ~$70.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B