this is for BR0KENHEARTED

talk about tim all you want

im kinda drunk upon typing this

do work
are you californians always drunk when posting? ok I see you´re also drunk when you go to polls......

Tim Armstrong did awesome work with Operation Ivy, some good songs with Rancid, his solo stuff is plain boring and that he wrote for Pink isn´t really understandable
Quote by lavazza
are you californians always drunk when posting? ok I see you´re also drunk when you go to polls......

Drink with Kalifornija?
Here's my view.

Of course Op Ivy are awesome and ...And Out Comes the Wolves is a decent album. Other than that I don't like his stuff really and Hellcat is a bad record label. Those are my only thoughts on Tim Armstrong, he's really considered way too important in the punk community.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
This man does not deserve his own thread.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by lavazza
are you still refering to Youth Brigade you little hardcore kid?

I am certainly neither a hardcore kid, or little.
Dylan Dylan Dylan no more wine. Hangover es no good.

And at least I only post when I'm drunk.

Look its Tim Armstrong in the middle!

I just like you humor you boys.
Quote by devourthekitten
Tim Armstrong is so hot.

Seriously, he's a fuckin' queer.

Gay pride, people.

haha

Edit:

by the way, if you lived in California, where everyone is either a gangster, a yuppie or a bro, and you in ****ty suburbia, you'd drink too.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Last edited by Mav-16 at Mar 31, 2009,
I wanna suck Tim Armstrong's dick, just like BR0KENHEARTED and all of his friends
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by StreetLight3989
Here's my view.

Of course Op Ivy are awesome and ...And Out Comes the Wolves is a decent album. Other than that I don't like his stuff really and Hellcat is a bad record label. Those are my only thoughts on Tim Armstrong, he's really considered way too important in the punk community.

What makes them a bad label? I love quite a few bands on it. If youre referring to the Buju Banton thing, I dont necessarily believe you should mark the whole label and its bands as bad. Some stupid people running it to want someone like him, i understand i guess.
Quote by devourthekitten
Tim Armstrong is so hot.

Seriously, he's a fuckin' queer.

Gay pride, people.

hahaha
Quote by lavazza

Tim Armstrong did awesome work with Operation Ivy, some good songs with Rancid, his solo stuff is plain boring and that he wrote for Pink isn´t really understandable

it's not bad, you've just got to understand where he's coming from. As far as a Ska record goes, it's not boring at all.
Quote by 1anbrown
it's not bad, you've just got to understand where he's coming from. As far as a Ska record goes, it's not boring at all.

The kind of Ska he makes is really often boring for my ears, and he didn´t reach the point where I can say that it´s better than any mediocre upbeat campfire band.
It´s not that I cannot respect what he did or that I don´t understand it, but I just didn´t like it.
Quote by lavazza
The kind of Ska he makes is really often boring for my ears, and he didn´t reach the point where I can say that it´s better than any mediocre upbeat campfire band.
It´s not that I cannot respect what he did or that I don´t understand it, but I just didn´t like it.

Fair enough that you don't like it. I'm really into old school Ska, which is probably why I like Armstrong's solo stuff because he almost tries to mimic the original Ska sound and put his own spin on it.
Quote by 5cent Slut
this is for BR0KENHEARTED

talk about tim all you want

im kinda drunk upon typing this

do work

lol

I looove rancid. ...and out come the wolves is probably one of my favorite cd's I have.
Rancid used to be my favorite band, but now I just can't get past the vocals when I hear a song I haven't heard before.
Yeash, thatsh what I wash talking about.

I made a mistake typing "yes" and decided to roll with it

Like Green Day's new song (which also came out* today) it doesn't sound like single material. Sounds more like a B-side or one of the filler tracks that regularly appear on Rancid albums.

*I hate when people talk about music "coming out." It sounds so stupid. Like they were in the closet or something.
Last edited by werty22 at Apr 7, 2009,
Heh did you do the same with thatsh?

I don't think the song is bad I like it. Left Alones new CD which came out today is good too I heard it like last week I don't have the CD yet though.
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
Heh did you do the same with thatsh?

I did that intentionally. That was part of "rolling with it." Same with "wash."
I don't think the song is bad I like it. Left Alones new CD which came out today is good too I heard it like last week I don't have the CD yet though.

Are you a Hellcat insider or something? Or did you hear it from your "friend who's facking Tim Armstrong?
its not a great song, i mean its good, but not really stand out worthy

im lookin forward to their new album but im hoping thats not the best song on it
I like everything Tim Armstrong has ever done, honestly. Except for the second Transplants album. A Poet's Life is pretty good but there are a few songs I dislike on it. I'll check out the new Rancid song next time I'm on someone else's computer, for some reason MySpace music isn't working for me anymore.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA