So I was looking around for a good little amp to upgrade a bit from my Marshall MG and i found this

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Vox-Pathfinder-15R-Guitar-Combo-Amp-481948-i1145733.gc

Is it any good? I've seen good reviews about Vox on this site, just asking your opinions

Also sorry if i seem like a total noob, i don't know much about amps and have only been playing for a little over a year
That's not that much of an upgrade to be completely honest. It isn't hard to be better then an MG but the difference to won't be incredibly noticeable. What's your budget, and will you be playing with a band, gigging, or bedroom playing?
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
The problem is im really short on cash, i have only $150..and i'm 14 so it's really hard for me to get any more..but I now realize that buying the MG was a mistake..so i really want a new amp

I don't have a band but am looking to join or form one in the near future
^^means i can't gig also

I mainly will use it for bedroom playing
definitely not an upgrade. for you i might suggest a peavey vypyr as an upgrade, esp. if you're not in the market for a tube amp in the next year or two.
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
add $40 more bucks and buy a Peavey Vypyr 30

if you cant save a measly $40 then do either one of these:
A.work for it (Chores,Part time job)
B.Dont buy lunch at school (save your lunch money/Allowance),bring your own lunch or just dont eat.
C. steal............(not the best choice though)

im 13, and im also saving up for my gear (a Peavey 6505+ combo,Pedals and a new guitar).
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Well, try to sell the Marshall if you can (easiest is on Craigslist if you're in the US), then put it towards a Peavey Vypyr (my favorite in lower costing amps), or maybe a Roland Cube or Vox Valvetronics.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Yea get one of the smaller VOX Ad series valvetronix
=========

Nathnialm

====
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
Yeah, i was thinkin of the vypyr as well, just wanted to see if the vox one was a good upgrade..

I'm probably going to get the vypyr, goin to GC today to test one out
If you sell your MG, will that add to your funds or is that how you plan on getting the money for the Vypyr? Like WTF said, if you bump your funds up a bit the Vypyr 30 is a good amp. I like the Vypyr 15 but a lot of UGers think the 30 is far better due to some added features. If you don't play a lot of metal, a Vox Da5 would probably be just as useful for you.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.