One Evolution bridge humbucker F-spaced and one Fast Track 1 single coil neck, both are purple. The Evo is used and in excellent condition with very long leads and the Fast Track is new with box and paper inserts. Price for the Evo is $65.00 and price for the Fast Track is $60.00. Prices are shipped in the USA only via Paypal.

Thanks!
Forgot to mention that my PM's do not work here. So, just reply in the thread. Thanks.
this guys does tons of deals over at HC. he is not here much bust rest assured he is a good guy. Ive seen him complete 20-30 deals over there. He buys all the jacksons/CHARVALLS BEFORE I DO....bastard!!!!!
Free bump wilson,
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
I appreciate the kind words, fuzzy. I do love the Charvel/Jackson brand! Also, Im a long time member of the JCF, as well and done at least 100 sales/trades/purchases there over the course of the last 4 - 5 years.
I have 1993 Jackson Stealth HX Professional. Made in Japan. 3 humbuckers, fixed bridge, 1vol, 1tone, 5way, in decent condition, no chips, some nicks and 2-3 dents. Id might be willing to sell it if you want it.