This weekend sees the official release of the Kebab pot noodle! Possibly the most ingenious idea I've ever heard!

Being an avid fan of both kebabs and pot noodles, I really cannot wait to try this!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1164201/The-ultimate-student-meal-Introducing-doner-kebab-flavoured-Pot-Noodle.html

So, will you be trying out the new Kebab pot noodle?!
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Oh no....oh no.....oh no! I can almost taste the scum and MSG floating in the boiling water.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Pot???\

mmmmmmmmmm
I Beat Off Little Children..........

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse
I GoogleImage'd "shrug" to find an epic pic for this post. Instead I learned that a "shrug" is also an article of clothing.

My mind? Blown.
Quote by imdeth
YEAH!

By the way has anyone seen Sizzlin' Bacon recently? Did they stop it?

i think it was limited edition like the seedy snachez
The 'mmmmmmmmmmm kebab...' is far outweighed by the 'uuurrrgggh, pot noodle - ****ing horrible'. So for me, its a non-starter.
This sounds like hell on my life expectancy and my intestines.
love is love // return to dust
Looks like it might be worth trying...

And for im deth; I'm pretty sure that Sizzlin' Bacon was a limited edition. Like agony scene said.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Excuse me, I have to go and masturbate.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Carl6661
Looks like it might be worth trying...

And for im deth; I'm pretty sure that Sizzlin' Bacon was a limited edition. Like agony scene said.
Aye, I'll try it. Bombay Bad Boy is by far the best though. I have mine with hot Tobasco. Ultimate win with Ribena.

I think Sizzlin' Bacon was linked to something unhealthy because of a dye in it.
Quote by ctb
Aye, I'll try it. Bombay Bad Boy is by far the best though. I have mine with hot Tobasco. Ultimate win with Ribena.

I think Sizzlin' Bacon was linked to something unhealthy because of a dye in it.

Aye, Bombay Bad Boy kicks ass I got my dad to try some (he hates hot foods) and he almost choked

I ate lots of the Sizzlin' Bacon kind. Oh man, am I gonna dye?

(pun intended).
Quote by ctb

And people say India never contributes to anything.
In your faeces

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse
I GoogleImage'd "shrug" to find an epic pic for this post. Instead I learned that a "shrug" is also an article of clothing.

My mind? Blown.
Quote by imdeth
Aye, Bombay Bad Boy kicks ass I got my dad to try some (he hates hot foods) and he almost choked

(pun intended).

I would choke my dad too if he hated hot foods.
You did the right thing

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse

My mind? Blown.
Quote by imdeth

(pun intended).
lolololololol
Quote by god of lamb
And people say India never contributes to anything.
In your faeces
+ lolololololol
Kebab = good.

Pot Noodle is wrong to begin with. It's a no go. Normal noodles are awesome. But Pot Noodles just don't work on any level.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
awesome!

anyone else comment it with UG ftw!?
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Let's hope it's better than the other ones they released more recently. Chicken satay tastes like absolute crap!

I'm a beef & tomato guy, but we may have a new champion if they've got this right!
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Quote by This_Kidd
Let's hope it's better than the other ones they released more recently. Chicken satay tastes like absolute crap!
Haha, yes. Some of them are just dull. Tikka Masala and Southern Fried Chicken were alright.
Quote by imdeth
YEAH!

By the way has anyone seen Sizzlin' Bacon recently? Did they stop it?

They have it in the newsagents on the way back from my school. Everyday baby
hello