oi, so we adopted a cat in the winter from the spca, it was a stray.

this thing has like a pissload of energy, so since its nice out he has been aching to go outside and we dont know if he will run away becauase he used to be a stray,

i have heard things like putting butter on their paws will help them remember to come home?????
any other things you have heard that will help
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Barbed wire, walls, searchlights.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Tell him firmly and direct that you don't want him to run away.

Quote by sketchy z
i have heard things like putting butter on their paws will help them remember to come home?????

? hahahaha
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Tell him firmly and direct that you don't want him to run away.

? hahahaha

i know i had the same reaction......

i think someone just wanted to trick people into their cat making slippery floors
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
electric fence cat sized
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
If he's/she's fixed it'll bve alot less likely to wander
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
If it tries to escape put out a cigarette on its left paw...It wont go anywhere fast again..
Plus youll be really popular on 4chan
I Beat Off Little Children..........

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse
I GoogleImage'd "shrug" to find an epic pic for this post. Instead I learned that a "shrug" is also an article of clothing.

My mind? Blown.
Quote by Karvid
Barbed wire, walls, searchlights.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahashaha
Just spread some butter on his paws, it really works. Trust me, I have 4 cats, none have ever run away.

Just whatever you do, for the love of God do NOT use margarine - who would have thought a fucking cat would know it's not butter?
When exactly did you get him? Has it been a few months? If so, just let him out, he'll come back. Leave his food dish outside. Cats will come back because they know you have free food. Dogs just don't give a **** because they're awesome.

Quote by RU Experienced?

Just whatever you do, for the love of God do NOT use margarine - who would have thought a fucking cat would know it's not butter?

Mega facepalm.
We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at Mar 28, 2009,
When my friend got her cat she waited to let it out until it went to the vet to get completely checked and then neutered.
X
Quote by RU Experienced?
Just spread some butter on his paws, it really works. Trust me, I have 4 cats, none have ever run away.

Is it wrong that i feel hungry after reading that?

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse
I GoogleImage'd "shrug" to find an epic pic for this post. Instead I learned that a "shrug" is also an article of clothing.

My mind? Blown.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Which to me seems very disconnecting because if someone put butter on my feet my first reaction would be to get the fuck out of there.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Which to me seems very disconnecting because if someone put butter on my feet my first reaction would be to get the fuck out of there.

If you tried to give a cat a blowjob its first reaction would be to get the Fuc.k out of there

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse

My mind? Blown.
Quote by god of lamb
Is it wrong that i feel hungry after reading that?

Not at all, it's perfectly natural. Go to China, you'll fit right in.

Quote by Kensai
Well, you obviously lack the sensibility of a cat.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Not at all, it's perfectly natural. Go to China, you'll fit right in.

Well, you obviously lack the sensibility of a cat.

chinese people rape indians bigtime

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse

My mind? Blown.
Well, judging by the fact that it's aching to get outside, I'd have to assume this thing's mojo is still in tact.

So here's what you do: Give it casual sex for twenty one days (because after doing something everyday for 21 days, it becomes habit), maybe 30 days for good measure, then let him out. It's bound to come back, if only for sex.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by rock_star77
Well, judging by the fact that it's aching to get outside, I'd have to assume this thing's mojo is still in tact.

So here's what you do: Give it casual sex for twenty one days (because after doing something everyday for 21 days, it becomes habit), maybe 30 days for good measure, then let him out. It's bound to come back, if only for sex.

This sounds like it should work.
We're only strays.
As long as you feed it, it'll keep coming back. But when my cats went outside the first time I did the exact same thing.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by god of lamb
If you tried to give a cat a blowjob its first reaction would be to get the Fuc.k out of there

This is Kensai we're talking about...
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
This is Kensai we're talking about...

Exactly
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by Aguamento
Fences.

/////thread

A cat will climb a fence or crawl under it easily.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile