So I had a pirated version of guitar pro with the RSE (realistic sound engine) on my computer.

I decided to download the actual version off the website since I kept having issues opening files.

For some reason, the sound quality is greatly reduced on the instruments.

I downloaded and installed the RSE, and the RSE icon is depressed on the user interface screen.

Any advice?
Never heard of a thing called RSE before. Where do you find it?
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
Go through and make sure eah guitar, bass, and drums are set to RSE individually. Like, if you click the instrument, it shows the window, and it'll prolly have MIDI checked
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
Quote by Plaeghdraeger
Never heard of a thing called RSE before. Where do you find it?

It's a tool in Guitar Pro that gives all the instruments a more "realistic" sound. Most of the RSE models sound like crap.
Make sure an RSE instrument, not a MIDI instrument is selected for the tracks you want to use RSE on. If that fails, try reinstalling.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
It's a tool in Guitar Pro that gives all the instruments a more "realistic" sound. Most of the RSE models sound like crap.

Yeah, but in my opinion, it sounds better than MIDI..
i used to have this problem if you look at the volume control on your computer desktop the SW synth volume is probably muted or very low
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

The new ones for GP6 sound pretty good imo, I'm looking forward to that!