I know the answer is there somewhere, but there just a lot of information and they don't fit my gear.

I'm wondering about the settings I need to use to be able to play the Stairway to Heaven solo.

My gear is a starter guitar (since I'm new to guitar playing and I'm broke haha). A Peavey Plus EXP with 21 frets, HSS.
My amp is a Marshall MG30dfx, with a clean (high, low and volume) and an OF (gain, high, low, contour and volume) channels. The effects include chorus, flange, reverb and delay.

I've tried so many different settings but the sound never seems to be the same (of course, im not using the same gear, i know) but it doesn't even come close. I've even removed the original guitar track of the song and tried out the song, but the notes are right, the tone is not...

Any ideas anyone, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
wow, you're a brave man. coming on UG and openly admitting that you own an MG, without any disclaimers or anything...
My Gear:
Fender Stratocaster Deluxe HSS
Hagstrom HIIN
Crate Palomino V32H w/ matching cab.
Roland Cube 60
Roland Micro Cube
BOSS ME-20
Digitech Bad Monkey
Art and Lutherie acoustic
Quote by ninjafingers
wow, you're a brave man. coming on UG and openly admitting that you own an MG, without any disclaimers or anything...

why? are they bad?? well i already stopped working and all so i didnt have much money when i bought the stuff, and i though of cheap in case i didnt like the guitar.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']MG is to guitar amps what the Yugo is to cars.

Guess I should get one then. I have always wanted a Yugo.

Plus, I need something to throw against a wall whenever I get frustrated.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by Xeron Brigs
Guess I should get one then. I have always wanted a Yugo.

Plus, I need something to throw against a wall whenever I get frustrated.

My face went from to to to to to

good job.