Poll: Does it sound the same?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does it sound the same?
Of Course! DUH
11 69%
Nope, sounds off
2 13%
This thread is redundant
3 19%
Voters: 16.
Hey all, I was just wondering if the Big Muff with Tone Wicker sounds exactly like the normal Big Muff when tone is on and wicker is off. I know EHX says it is but you never know. Sorry if this sounds stupid. Thanks in advance.
Watching that video, with the wicker off, it seems to take the blanket off of the muff, which is awesome.
oh yeah, i wrote a mini review in a thread like this one a while ago.....i dont know if i can find it.

and ^ goolz, the tone wicker mods are when my shop got the first shipment in, they let me have a go at them. i was very surprised at how amazing it sounded, and is not at all in the slightest gimmicky. now i want one! but i could never get rid of my normal muff though
Quote by imgooley
Watching that video, with the wicker off, it seems to take the blanket off of the muff, which is awesome.

yeah i found it to be a lot louder than the original muff too.

not as much tone suckage too.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by Skierinanutshel
oh yeah, i wrote a mini review in a thread like this one a while ago.....i dont know if i can find it.

and ^ goolz, the tone wicker mods are when my shop got the first shipment in, they let me have a go at them. i was very surprised at how amazing it sounded, and is not at all in the slightest gimmicky. now i want one! but i could never get rid of my normal muff though

Your shop as in the one you shop at, or the one you work at?

Because if it's the one you work at, hook me up with a nice trade in deal
I love GMD's videos hes great. I hadn't realized that the Big Muff with Tone Wicker is Little Big Muff sized. I sounds closest to the Little Big Muff too. Will the Big Muff with Tone wicker still get Jack White and Black Keys sounds or am I better off with a standard Big Muff?
^I think the tone wicker one with wicker on is the closest to the Black Keys sound.
Quote by imgooley
^I think the tone wicker one with wicker on is the closest to the Black Keys sound.

Thats good to know, I love them. joined the group in your sig loolololollolololo.

Thanks for everybodys help.
Quote by imgooley

Because if it's the one you work at, hook me up with a nice trade in deal

Or a nice discount.
Get me a Carbon copy for $100 (used is fine) and i'll be your butler for 2 weeks.