Hey guys, I have a standard 2 humbucker guitar. One volume knob, one tone knob and a 3-way toggle switch for the pickups (seymour duncan alnico 2 pro's, 4 conductor as far as i know...)

Ive been reading up on installing a coil tap to the guitar and was wondering if anyone could make me a schematic or knew where i could find one for this type of guitar.

Oh, and i was going to replace the original volume pot with a push/pull pot to swtich between tapped and untapped modes. Also, is there a way in which i can have the coil tap to activate in all three positions of the pickup selector?

Cheers,
Jack
if you spent a few seconds on the duncan website you'd find the answer to all your questions.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by indie_black_std
Hey guys, I have a standard 2 humbucker guitar. One volume knob, one tone knob and a 3-way toggle switch for the pickups (seymour duncan alnico 2 pro's, 4 conductor as far as i know...)

Ive been reading up on installing a coil tap to the guitar and was wondering if anyone could make me a schematic or knew where i could find one for this type of guitar.

Oh, and i was going to replace the original volume pot with a push/pull pot to swtich between tapped and untapped modes. Also, is there a way in which i can have the coil tap to activate in all three positions of the pickup selector?

Cheers,
Jack

if you've been reading up on it then finding a schematic or wiring diagram should not be difficult.

try using the searchbar or google
or the duncan website

http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/

the ultimate wiring diagrams thread would help too.

EDIT: 30 seconds of looking around got this.
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=2h_1v_1t_3w_1pp
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Last edited by AngusJimiKeith at Mar 28, 2009,