I havent been in many years. So ill need a few fillings, and my wisdom teeth have to come out pretty soon. Not looking forward to that, although being doped up on pain killers may result in some pretty funny stuff.
So, pit, any advice/stories on the wisdom teeth surgery and stuff?
Cool story bro.

i have absolutly no expenience with anything u said sorry
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
I have a funny story. I lost a filling while vomiting the other week, and now I'm in intense pain.

Wait... that's not funny.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I have a funny story. I lost a filling while vomiting the other week, and now I'm in intense pain.

Wait... that's not funny.

Speak for yourself.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Never had wisdom teeth out, but I had to have 4 premolars out. They dope you up a lot with painkiller, but you can still feel this grating crunch when they get the tooth out. Then you have to walk around with gauze strips in your mouth to stop the bleeding.
🙈 🙉 🙊
i have a perfect set of teeth, so i don't know what you are talking about
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Speak for yourself.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
one of my teeth had to come out once because it was chipped so the dentist decided to pull out the opposite one as well, to make it symmetrical. the symmetrical one wouldnt come out so they had to break it into pieces and pull the pieces out, which hurt like hell.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I had 4 wisdom teeth out under full anesthetic. The operation is fine, but you can't chew for a few days easily and your face swells up pretty badly!
i had to have a cavityied tooth removed but my dad would not let the dentist use painkillers so it hurt
I'm Steve
Don't whine about wisdom teeth, most people get them taken out without full anesthesia over here...
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
i had to have a cavityied tooth removed but my dad would not let the dentist use painkillers so it hurt

What? Is your dad amish or what?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Freddedonna
Don't whine about wisdom teeth, most people get them taken out without full anesthesia over here...

what do you mean by "full?" I think most people here only have local when they get them taken out. I was never put to sleep or anything like that and that's the most common way to go about it state side.

edit* it's really not bad at all.
if they shoot you up with novicain it doesn't have any fun side effects like the gas but your cheeks will swell up like balloons which is fun to poke at
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I recovered quickly from getting my wisdom teeth out. Never took any real painkillers besides advil and my face didn't swell much. The actual operation was painless and I don't remember any of it. Just don't smoke or use straws for a couple days after the operation.
Quote by entity0009
What? Is your dad amish or what?

no, just crazy anti-government conspiracist. he thinks that and antibiotics harm your body and are like mind control or some ****
I'm Steve
I had my two wisdom teeth pulled with something that looked like a screwdriver. Local anestesia, didn't hurt at all. All I felt was some pressure once she got her tool under the tooth and started pulling it out. Took about 5-10 seconds. I was expecting excruciating pain and agony but it wasn't that bad.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Hey TS... my dad had a lot of dental work done (teeth pulled, crowned, filled, and some bone grafts in his mouth) And supposedly sucking on teabags helps numb your mouth some. And you may be able to get some Vicodin... that will help :P
Yea, I had mine done with local anesthesia.
No swelling or pain whatsoever, just rinsed with some listerine-esque stuff and I was back to normal in two days.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
I fell and smashed my two front teeth when I was 12. Whenever one of the filling bits come out the always prod the nerve. Now the left nerve is dead and has gone subsequently black.
Either they're going to bleach it (have to find out if the NHS will do it for free) or get a
veneer.

I hate the dentist.
And the guy who pushed me over making my smash the teeth in the first place.
X
****ing hate the dentist. A blind man with a blow dart gun could clean my teeth with less chance of me bleeding out.

Last time I went I had a "pit". It wasn't dangerous, just a really tiny cavity. Since it wasn't very big, they drilled it bigger so they could classify it as a cavity and fill it back in.

That made me a sad panda.
Psh, thats nothing, I went to the orthadontist the other day, and I found out, i'll have braces for 32 months, after eighteen, they have to break my jaw. Thats three major surgeries i'll have before i'm eighteen now >_>
call me Shelby

What time did you go to the dentist?

Was it... tooth-hurty?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by Xp3ns1v3
What time did you go to the dentist?

Was it... tooth-hurty?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.