any fans on here? They were a lo-fi band from the 90s but I just got into them recently. It consisted of Julie Doiron and Rick White (who went onto form Elevator to Hell - also worth checking out) and some other guys. I think Forever Again and Purple Blue are great albums.

Really underrated band!
http://www.myspace.com/ericstriphome
^Hey, I checked out your covers. They sounded great but I haven't actually heard anything from that album as I can't seem to find it anywhere. Do you know if it's out of print?
i know julie doiron was touring with mount eerie this last fall and i was going to go see them at this college close by but i ended up not being able to go, never listened to this band really though... are they a typical k records kind of band?
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
^Hey, I checked out your covers. They sounded great but I haven't actually heard anything from that album as I can't seem to find it anywhere. Do you know if it's out of print?

I found it easily, but then again I found it in Moncton where they're from.

Eric's Trip - "and emulated the distorted guitar of Dinosaur Jr., the folk leanings of Neil Young, and the lo-fi aesthetic of Sebadoh."

Julie has a new album out now..
Last edited by Love_Buzz at Mar 30, 2009,