Hey, I've been in this band for a little while, we AREN'T very great, but okay. We have a couple of Tracks up, but I really want to know how we sound! Comments, Good or bad are accepted. Any words of advise would rock, Too! These are mostly demos and we used a drum loop cd, because my drummer doesn't have anything to record drums with yet. For a starter band of a bunch of young kids, how are we doing?

Check us out here-
www.myspace.com/singlefiledchaos

Thanks!
Ha, Yeah, I always thought that. But we never decided to change it. The name just rolled off the tounge the way it's spelt.
Well these recordings have pretty poor quality. It's all quite repetitive, and that intro riff in demo 4 sounds just out of place when it goes 4/4 to 2/4. Your distortion is so thick I can hardly tell what your doing. Lay off the delay and reverb it's wayyyyyyy toooo much. You're guitar player isn't bad at all. Are you looking for a vocalist or just going to be instrumental. I just didn't feel like it had too much direction. Check out my band? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086176
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
yeah, im the singer and lead guitarist. i know most of the song have poor sound...and that's from my equipment. behringer foot pedal into a direct line in running on acid music pro. no vocals because i cant write decent lyrics, but all the songs are by me, and ive been playing for 3 years and im only 17 and i havent taken a lesson in my life. i just feel it out...probley why its decent at most.
Proud owner of an original Ibanez RG550!!