So I'm looking for a good projector for use at home, and I honestly don't know much about them at all. I'd use it for gaming and some tv on occasion. My gaming console is a 360, so I'd like a projector with a fan that's as quiet as possible, since the 360 is loud as hell.

Any help or recommendations for a good quality cheap one? Also, what additional cords would I need, if any to set it up?
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Last edited by faint_spirit at Mar 28, 2009,
Quote by faint_spirit
So I'm looking for a good projector for use at home, and I honestly don't know much about them at all. I'd use it for gaming and some tv on occasion. My gaming console is a 360, so I'd like a projector with a fan that's as quiet as possible, since the 360 is loud as hell.

Any help or recommendations for a good quality cheap one? Also, what additional cords would I need, if any to set it up?

From what I've looked at, it's nearly impossible to find a high quality one for a reasonable amount of money.

Also, after the bulbs burn out, they cost a shit ton to replace.
TV and video games? If you have an HD projector, shouldn't movies be the number one thing in your life?

Games on a projector can be fun, but film is the best use of the thing.

There are some neat DIY guides on making your own TS, you could always google them if you want to do the whole thing for really cheap.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
TV and video games? If you have an HD projector, shouldn't movies be the number one thing in your life?

Games on a projector can be fun, but film is the best use of the thing.

There are some neat DIY guides on making your own TS, you could always google them if you want to do the whole thing for really cheap.

Not necessarily. I know several people who use a projector as their main form of entertainment instead of a tv.

I actually watch tv very little, and I don't have a problem with watching via the usual methods, but when it comes to games, I simply can't see details (the tv I have is tiny). I really only game on the weekends anyway, so it's not like I would be putting a massive number of hours on the lamp.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?